ADVERTISEMENT

Meet Barion Brown, Dane Key, and Octavius Oxendine today.

Chino1176

Senior
May 2, 2007
I am up from Raleigh NC moving my daughter, who is a freshman at UK, into the dorms. Was walking back to the dorm after parking the car and Oxendine ask me If I liked the cats. I said yeah, he said this is Barion Brown, I gave Brown a fist bump and said I heard about you. Barion said for real? I said yeah man, I follow recruiting, you are supposed to be the truth. Oxendine pointed at Key and said that's Dane Key. I said I heard about you too. I said yall tear it up this year. They said we will. I went about my way at that point. They seemed very surprised that I knew who they were. As I was approaching them, I was pretty sure they were football players, wouldn't have know exactly who if Oxendine wouldn't have pointed out who they were.

I am up from Raleigh NC moving my daughter, who is a freshman at UK,into the dorms. Was walking back to the dorm after parking the car and Oxendine ask me If I liked the cats. I said yeah, he said this is Barion Brown, I gave Brown a fist bump and said I heard about you. Barion said for real? I said yeah man, I follow recruiting, you are supposed to be the truth. Oxendine pointed at Key and said that's Dane Key. I said I heard about you too. I said yall tear it up this year. They said we will. I went about my way at that point. They seemed very surprised that I knew who they were. as I was approaching them, I knew they was pretty sure they were football players, wouldn't have know exactly who if Oxendine wouldn't have pointed out who they were.
Nice story, and it sounds like our future stars are keeping their feet on the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT