ADVERTISEMENT

Meaningless Speculation; More Pro-UK Buzz for Tshiebwe

The more buzz the better but now a tiny bit surprised UK offered Igiehon first.

More buzz? LOL, this is lazy UK blogs taking others info from a month ago, regurgitating it, and repackaging it. A Sea of Blue got their info from a Jack Pilgrim post on KSR who got his info from Corey Evan's who writes here for rivals and wrote the quote that was responsible for both posts nearly a month ago.

https://kentucky.rivals.com/news/wednesday-leftovers-dishing-up-more-answers-to-twitter-questions
Yeah, but . . . this is fresh regurgitation.

zYZYlh.gif

Last edited:
UofL has recruited Igiehon as their “guy” in the class. Top target. What do you all make of the Igiehon potential offer? If not now it sounds like they may down the road... he’s really talented but a multi year player. Maybe like Nick Richards but not even ranked as high. Different players... with UK still actively after Wiseman and Carey and all bets seem to indicate this kid. ^^^^ where does this leave Igiehon in the picture?

Tschweibe will get a UK offer, not much doubt about it. Will he accept......some think on the spot.
Not sure Igiehon has an offer just yet.

After talking with one of my old buddies in the evaluation business a month ago, here's what I posted on facebook:
David Kersey
August 2 at 5:43 PM ·
the little birdies are talking again and it looks like Oscar Tshiebwe is likely to become a Kentucky Wildcat before all is said and done if you don't know who I mean think bam adebayo and there you have it. Next year's class, pronounced shy bway. Cal hasn't offered yet but that's what the birdies are saying will happen and then it should come down to either UK or West Virginia with UK probably taking the lead

UofL has recruited Igiehon as their “guy” in the class. Top target. What do you all make of the Igiehon potential offer? If not now it sounds like they may down the road... he’s really talented but a multi year player. Maybe like Nick Richards but not even ranked as high. Different players... with UK still actively after Wiseman and Carey and all bets seem to indicate this kid. ^^^^ where does this leave Igiehon in the picture?

Please leave.

We need 4 bigs in this class . IMO Cal will get 2 one and done bigs and 2 multi year bigs. Igiehon is one of the multi year types. We need 4 bigs as all 4 we have will be in the NBA this time next year.

I would offer Igiehon for two reasons. The first, because he is a physical guy that could help us, and the second, to keep UL from getting him. The Daily Double.

How bad do you hate your life
I hate my life because I bumped a thread? How stupid are you? What kind of a douche gets mad because old threads were brought back. I didn't take anyone words out of context, just bumped words that were said so stop whining.

I really hope cal puts the full court press on Anthony Davis, he looks like a game changer

I enjoy these bumps. I don’t see anything wrong with it. A lot of salt directed at keyser.

ADVERTISEMENT