ADVERTISEMENT

McGregor Khabib fight?

TheySoSensitive

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2012
Anyone got a link to a decent stream. Reddit always has a bunch but I'm full retard when it comes to navigating that place and the Periscope streams always gets shut down with a quickness. TiA.

That was chaos at the end. There's going to be some sort of stabbing/shooting between those groups. They HATE each other.

He did get worked over for sure and congrats to Khabib for being a beast. I will say though, if Khabib fights again I doubt it sells well solely for the fact his fighting style is boring as hell. And I wrestled all through middle and high school but Christ it’s not real fun to watch in an MMA setting.

McGregor is foolish for fighting again. Should’ve just made movies and live off of hype instead of getting worked .

Reactions: homeytheclown
I liked ufc when there were no weight divisions multi same night fights and no rounds. And no judges and ESP Dana white

Last edited:
Reactions: WayneDougan
Boring night of fights .. with the exception of the Tony Ferguson- Pettis matchup .. That was damn good . The others were trash and not worthy of a big PPV price . Kinda what dana gets for not taking what Connor did in NY seriously. Instead he used it as fight prep. Glad Khahib smashed him , I never bought the hype he was a MMA god .

Mcgregor got punked

No, Connor punked the world. He is just not on the same level as the top UFC guys but he has convinced the world that he is one of the best. He is a dangerous striker, or I'll say his left is dangerous. he has serious holes in his grappling game. I mean the guy lost to Nate Diaz twice, yes I know he won the score cards the second Diaz fight but if you watched it was clear Nate won that fight as well. Nate Diaz is run of the mill UFC fighter.

Reactions: ManitouDan
No, Connor punked the world. He is just not on the same level as the top UFC guys but he has convinced the world that he is one of the best. He is a dangerous striker, or I'll say his left is dangerous. he has serious holes in his grappling game. I mean the guy lost to Nate Diaz twice, yes I know he won the score cards the second Diaz fight but if you watched it was clear Nate won that fight as well. Nate Diaz is run of the mill UFC fighter.
Nate Diaz is also bigger than mcgregor and was likely 20lbs heavier on fight now

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
He did get worked over for sure and congrats to Khabib for being a beast. I will say though, if Khabib fights again I doubt it sells well solely for the fact his fighting style is boring as hell. And I wrestled all through middle and high school but Christ it’s not real fun to watch in an MMA setting.

I switch channels when it turns into a grappling match. Boring.

I think if was Connor (not old man, me) I would track down the guy in red who jumped over the cage and sucker punched him.

Last edited:
Reactions: homeytheclown
what fight were you watching? The only times McGregor "stood" in the ring were when he was allowed to do so. Otherwise, "Khabib" . . whats-his-name . . was able to take McGregor to the mat and keep him there, smother him, over-power him, and frankly he could have put that 4th round choke on McGregor one minute into the first round if he had wanted.

Fans boo'd severely each time the fight went to to ground. Boo'd even more as it became clear McGregor had no ability to do anything about being on his back more than a 5 Points whore. They wanted to see a boxing match. And even then the quality shots were landed by the Russian, while the UFC commentators only talked about those thrown sadly by McGregor - who can box, but not against anything that actually knows how to box back. Any. Little. Bit.

McGregor is fight irony gold. Once thought to be the image of why MMA would command the attention of all combat sports: a singular persona to the peril of sanctioned boxing. Only to prove otherwise, and twice now, through his own whipping and waning.
Ummmm, NO ONE can do anything with Khabib on top. That’s why he’s 27-0. It’s not like he just did it to Conor who’s never been known for grappling. Also, Conor did stuff his takedowns multiple times once he wore Khabib down a bit which some people found impossible against him. He had 15 takedowns in a 15 minute match one time. That’s insane.

Last edited:
Nate Diaz is also bigger than mcgregor and was likely 20lbs heavier on fight now

McGregor appears to run to challenges. Let's not forget he spent much of the last 3 years working to fight a boxing match... and the years prior to that he spent gaining weight to fight in heavier weight classes.

McGregor seems to meet a lot of these fighters more than half way. Floyd would never agree to a UFC fight with him, and I'm not sure Khabib would have agreed to box him, either. Says a lot about McGregor if you ask me.

Boring night of fights .. with the exception of the Tony Ferguson- Pettis matchup .. That was damn good . The others were trash and not worthy of a big PPV price . Kinda what dana gets for not taking what Connor did in NY seriously. Instead he used it as fight prep. Glad Khahib smashed him , I never bought the hype he was a MMA god .

Derrick lewis postfight interview best part of the ppv

Was that the guy who said he took his pants off because his balls were hot? I didn't watch any of the fights, but I did see a clip from that interview (and the main event post match brawl).

McGregor appears to run to challenges. Let's not forget he spent much of the last 3 years working to fight a boxing match... and the years prior to that he spent gaining weight to fight in heavier weight classes.

McGregor seems to meet a lot of these fighters more than half way. Floyd would never agree to a UFC fight with him, and I'm not sure Khabib would have agreed to box him, either. Says a lot about McGregor if you ask me.

It says a lot about McGregor alright. It says that he isn't as good of a boxer as Mayweather and isn't as good of a UFC fighter as Khabib.

What is he going to be doing next? Lose to Anthony Davis in basketball?

Reactions: rudd1
I dont care much for him , he is successful , he is the BEST at promotion , but IMO his career isnt filled with great win's . He Psyched poor old jose aldo out of his shorts .. had that dude so damn shook he crumbled at the first blow . Why is he so great ? beating N Diaz once ? Scaring Jose Aldo ? I think his hype exceeds his abilities . And he acts like a 17 year old fueled by booze and steroids

Was that the guy who said he took his pants off because his balls were hot? I didn't watch any of the fights, but I did see a clip from that interview (and the main event post match brawl).

Yep. His whole interview was funny. Talked about Trump calling him to knock that guy out cause of putin.

It says a lot about McGregor alright. It says that he isn't as good of a boxer as Mayweather and isn't as good of a UFC fighter as Khabib.

What is he going to be doing next? Lose to Anthony Davis in basketball?

Not ready to admit that. Again, he spent the last three years training to fight Mayweather where as Khabib spent the last three years training to fight McGregor. I'd love to see the rematch in a year where McGregor can now focus on getting back into MMA 100%. Diaz got the better of him the first fight, Connor trained, worked on his weakness, won the 2nd fight.

ADVERTISEMENT