ADVERTISEMENT

McCall/Mertz?

mrschwump

All-American
Nov 4, 2006
Any chance either or both of these QBs visit UK? McCall is my pipedream choice as UK's next QB, visited Auburn earlier this week. Mertz visited UF this past weekend.

Reactions: CatPatrick13
Get Craft to whip out the checkbook for these portal players, baby! Why should we give to the 15 Club when we could just freeload!

Get Craft to whip out the checkbook for these portal players, baby! Why should we give to the 15 Club when we could just freeload!
What a horrible opinion. So now people who don't donate are freeloaders? Or am not seeing the point you're making? Or are you being sarcastic?

Reactions: CatPatrick13
What a horrible opinion. So now people who don't donate are freeloaders? Or am not seeing the point you're making? Or are you being sarcastic?
I wasn’t being serious, lol. I ain’t giving to the 15 Club unless they take away or reduce the K-Fund outta my season tickets.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Don't know but doubt Leary's the only QB UK has an interest in. I'm hoping UK at least gets a visit from McCall. Leary's size and pec injury concerns me.
It’s been Leary and mertz. Staff has shown they were willing to keep mertz warm for backup in favor of Leary. And it’s 100% the right choice.

McCall is only going to be interested in shotgun spread Qb option run systems

It’s been Leary and mertz. Staff has shown they were willing to keep mertz warm for backup in favor of Leary. And it’s 100% the right choice.
That's fine, just an opinion. Hope they get who they think will help UK win games, only thing that matters.

ADVERTISEMENT