ADVERTISEMENT

Mayweather vs. McGregor

I'm jus my yankin your chain.

:)

I had heard rumors about domestic violence , but never did much research - well I did- and it is troubling to say the least .

Dude is brilliant when it comes to managing his career and making himself a "brand " but all signs point to him being kind of a dick - as anyone who beats in multiple women , multiple times is kind of a chode

I concur with the other stuff you said about his career.

But let me get this straight...you don't think Mayweather is a POS or a disgrace to the human race for habitually beating up women...because you "heard rumors of domestic abuse" but you "never did much research"...but "well you did"...so it is "troubling". And he is "kind of a dick".

Sorry but I wholeheartedly disagree with that stance...because repeatedly beating up women is waaaay past troubling and he is a certified dick for doing so. And he is a POS. And he is a disgrace to the human race. As is any other man who does likewise. And I think that people who turn a blind eye to such behavior or dismiss it because the offender is famous aren't that much better. But that's just my personal opinion.

At least we know your stance on the subject of domestic abuse...what with it being on the official message board record and whatnot and so forth and the like.

P.S. Tisk tisk

I concur with the other stuff you said about his career.

But let me get this straight...you don't think Mayweather is a POS or a disgrace to the human race for habitually beating up women...because you "heard rumors of domestic abuse" but you "never did much research"...but "well you did"...so it is "troubling". And he is "kind of a dick".

Sorry but I wholeheartedly disagree with that stance...because repeatedly beating up women is waaaay past troubling and he is a certified dick for doing so. And he is a POS. And he is a disgrace to the human race. As is any other man who does likewise. And I think that people who turn a blind eye to such behavior or dismiss it because the offender is famous aren't that much better. But that's just my personal opinion.

At least we know your stance on the subject of domestic abuse...what with it being on the official message board record and whatnot and so forth and the like.

P.S. Tisk tisk

Reading comprehension bud

Maybe I should have been more clear

After now knowing now and realizing h abuses multiple women he's a major dick (kind of a dick was just an expression )

Coming from a broken home myself , where my mother was beaten with everything from fists to dog bowls ---- I definitely don't condone violence against woman and I absolutely think less of mayweather now that I know the facts

Tisk tisk :)

Edit- yes he's a POS and a disgrace.

You're awfully jumpy my friend. Whether it b here or in rupp rafters . Everything doesn't have to be a verbal sparring my friend . No need to pull your junk Out to try and show us all how much of a man you are , whilst trying to get likes from others for "putting others in their place "

Honestly , I like quite a bit of you ur posts ... just need to tone down the abrasivness a little

(-:

Abrassiveness is my middle name. Busting Balls is my other middle name. And verbally sparring is my game.

Suck it up, buttercup.

On a serious note. Hate to hear that about your mom. And I take very little on this message board seriously. But any man that physically abuses women is a POS.

Abrassiveness is my middle name. Busting Balls is my other middle name. And verbally sparring is my game.

Suck it up, buttercup.

On a serious note. Hate to hear that about your mom. And I take very little on this message board seriously. But any man that physically abuses women is a POS.

Fair enough lol - busting balls is fun ; especially to those who take it WAYYY to seriously

And ya, thx man. :)

I was only like 8-10 at them time all this went down so I was rather defenseless but I imagined myself killing him repeatedly lol.

And I'm the same . Woman beaters and kid beaters are the scum of the earth. If it were up to me I'd make them get breast implants and throw them in max security prison so they can be someone's bitch day n and day out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT