ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe this stings enough they stay

I hope they leave. I'm thankful for what they've done here, but it's time for them to live out their dreams. I won't ask them to stay for the benefit of UK.

Did no one read what Mathews said after he transferred? There's huge pressure here to leave after one year. Cal tried to convince players like Orton and Teague but was not successful.

If anything I'd be more concerned about SKJ transferring.

Not in the 2nd half. We just lost it. UNC beat us st8t up in the 2nd half.

No actually we outscored them by three. The crooked first half was a big difference in the game. Higgins was dead set on screwing UK and cal. It was so obvious he had to back off the 2nd half.

Hopefully hump stays , Jones stays and the silly talk about Gabriel going anywhere ends and he stays .. that gives us some experience , plus diallo being around the game this year helps as well . That's best case scenario I'd say

It won't and it shouldn't. They've gotta make a business decision now. Remember, we get loaded classes because of this. We aren't complaining when they're all lining up to come here. We should support their leaving.

Not saying we shouldn't want them to return. Just think its an attempt to ease the pain right now.
Who's complaining? I only see wishful thinking on the OP's behalf.

I appreciate all IB has done for Ky , I just don't think we can win # 9 with him playing many minutes , and his minutes are not decreasing . So I have to wish him the very best and hope he makes a truck load of money somewhere . Can we have Dom back ? Pretty please ?

pass up a bunch of nba millions next year?? why do that?

They have lived 18 years of their life without being millionaires, what's one more if they decided they wanted one more shot at a national championship. Not saying they will and I'd say there's a 99% chance they won't but the you have to go nonsense is just that nonsense.

Once you go pro that's it, there is no turning back. Sure you are set for life or for however long you can manage your money but some may not be in a hurry for that. The NBA is not going to disappear from one year to the next.

ADVERTISEMENT