ADVERTISEMENT

May 24th

Will be here soon enough and some combination of Bamba, Johnson, Diallo, Smith, and Knox will be Cats and we will all feel better. Be patient
yep...need Bamba and Johnson to be a serious title contender.

I think preacher was being sarcastic. I hope.

He was probably asking a sincere question....those still happen though they are becoming a less common occurrence. I still ask a few myself and get about the same response.[eyeroll] I don't care to be one who claims to know what another person is thinking but....dang...

Reactions: _Rooster
He was probably asking a sincere question....those still happen though they are becoming a less common occurrence. I still ask a few myself and get about the same response.[eyeroll] I don't care to be one who claims to know what another person is thinking but....dang...

Oh I think questions are great but asking for a link to someones opinion or statement seems to be a perfect place for a sarcastic post. But that doesn't seem to be the case. No big deal, I like links. Links are good. [thumb2]

Reactions: _Rooster and BBUK
UK Roster as of May 25th....
Best Case Scenario:
Diallo, Gabriel, SKJ, Wynyard, Baker, Vanderbilt, Green, Alexander, Richards, Washington, Bamba, Knox, Johnson/ Smith
Worse Case Scenario:
Wynyard, Baker, Vanderbilt, Green, Alexander, Richards, Washington, W/O, W/O, W/O
The actual roster will be somewhere in between and a month is a long time to worry about what "we" have zero control over. There will continue to be interesting debates, new rumors, lies, trolls and commitments over the next 30+ days about the final outcome.
:popcorn::joy::scream::smiley::boxing:[banana][cheers]:chairshot::cool2::flush:

Oh I think questions are great but asking for a link to someones opinion or statement seems to be a perfect place for a sarcastic post. But that doesn't seem to be the case. No big deal, I like links. Links are good. [thumb2]

No issue and I am for sure not speaking for PT. PT seems to be an on the level type person as I am. I try to simple things down. Be Good

Rude ? Really? I like to read about the recruiting news. There are peeps on here that have links hours before I ever get them. Just a honest question . Sorry no offense meant.

It wasn't recruiting news though, just a guy's opinion and statement about people starting to panic over today's news. Not sure how you give a link to your own opinion on a topic, do you? I know you drop links on here all the time and, usually without much of any comment. But, some of us really do care to discuss or talk about things going on in the basketball program rather than just read links to reports all the time.

Bamba, Johnson, and Diallo will all be here until I hear otherwise. Diallo was always expected to test the waters. If Calipari thought Diallo was leaving, he would be on Mark Smith A LOT more...

What if all of them decide that they don't want to actually play in the games because it would hurt their draft stock. They just want to practice against really good competition all year and then go pro.

Link? For what? We are recruiting these guys. And it is more likely Diallo will return than stay in the draft

Why the issue about a link request?
Might as well have said "IMO", for that's
all it is,........about as good as mind or better.,
but wouldn't state it as if I knew.
BTW, I feel you are near the truth.

I put "serious question" in a post and still got a jerky response recently. In another thread, I agreed with a poster and even cited evidence, that poster bashed me in his next post. I guess it is the nature of the beast on a chat board.

Reactions: BBUK
Will be here soon enough and some combination of Bamba, Johnson, Diallo, Smith, and Knox will be Cats and we will all feel better. Be patient

0/1 so far as Smith is announcing Wednesday and it won't be UK. Going to be at least 0/2 as Knox is not coming to UK either.

I put "serious question" in a post and still got a jerky response recently. In another thread, I agreed with a poster and even cited evidence, that poster bashed me in his next post. I guess it is the nature of the beast on a chat board.

I take you serious. Not sure it matters much.:rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT