ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Jones Just Told JLo To Shut His Mouth

You tell em' DA!!!! I agree with you...I have never listened to Matt's show either and I wouldn't know what he says on it. But the other day this dude at the post office told me that Matt said something I don't like...I can't remember what it is, but it was enough for me to decide that the is the worst!!! I like to do that you know...make my opinions about people without having ever heard them, met them or really know anything about them...makes life easier.

And you are right by the way! Taking up for people is what bitches do! Much better just to crush them anonymously! Thats how real men act!

When someone you respect and trust tells you something, you tend to believe it. When my mom told me not to play in the street, I didn't have to get out there and find out on my own.

I suppose you think your clever. I don't have to listen to your show to know you suck out loud.

You tell em' DA!!!! I agree with you...I have never listened to Matt's show either and I wouldn't know what he says on it. But the other day this dude at the post office told me that Matt said something I don't like...I can't remember what it is, but it was enough for me to decide that the is the worst!!! I like to do that you know...make my opinions about people without having ever heard them, met them or really know anything about them...makes life easier.

And you are right by the way! Taking up for people is what bitches do! Much better just to crush them anonymously! Thats how real men act!

This is funny, I heard Matt do this exact thing the other day. That's the trouble with Matt on his show....he says all these things like "I like to hear both sides, I'm for common sense, etc." When in fact he contradicts himself all the time.

Matt gets so frustrated with the media covering UofL and I agree with him, and just makes fun of people when they come on the show and say things that aren't factual, but then he says things that aren't true on his show about conservatives because I'm sure he got it from some left-wing website. For example, he said Rush said something one day on his show, so after KSR, I listened to Rush, which I hardly ever do. Rush actually talked about the media and how they took what he said out of context, he played the whole tape of what he said. Matt took the liberal bait and then repeated what the liberal media said and it wasn't close to what Rush meant when he said it. I know both sides do this, but I find it very hypocritical of Matt to get so frustrated at the local media covering UofL and he does the same thing when it comes to politics.

Matt thinks he's smarter than everyone else and it shows.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
When someone you respect and trust tells you something, you tend to believe it. When my mom told me not to play in the street, I didn't have to get out there and find out on my own.

I suppose you think your clever. I don't have to listen to your show to know you suck out loud.
35817548.jpg

Man, you really need to stop. This is pathetic.

Exhibit A as to why Matt needs to quit worrying about thread like these:

This thread is filled with people telling him how awful he is, how his dadgum gay-lovin" politics are ruining the show and that they never listen to it. Meanwhile his ratings are tremendous and he's getting a ton of opportunities because of it.

So, who cares what these fools say? If your show is this successful without their support, who gives a rat's ass if they like you or say that they hate you?

Reactions: Nuke99m

[laughing]

This thread actually prompted me to go to the KSR site for the first time in months a little while ago. I think 6 out of the top 7 stories had something to do with UK BB. And this is a mere nine days away from Game 1 of the UK FB season!!!

I don't get the love some people have for KSR. For UK FB, there are numerous better options, and my brief experience on their site earlier this afternoon confirms this.

Reactions: DA23_rox
This thread actually prompted me to go to the KSR site for the first time in months a little while ago. I think 6 out of the top 7 stories had something to do with UK BB. And this is a mere nine days away from Game 1 of the UK FB season!!!

I don't get the love some people have for KSR. For UK FB, there are numerous better options, and my brief experience on their site earlier this afternoon confirms this.

Since nobody "listens" to KSR I'll let you in on a secret why the top stories on his site were about bball. Cal was on his show today to promote the softball game Sunday with all the proceeds goiing to Baton Rouge. Cal gave out a few tidbits that KSR reported on.

Tomorrow Stoops will be on the show.

Since nobody "listens" to KSR I'll let you in on a secret why the top stories on his site were about bball. Cal was on his show today to promote the softball game Sunday with all the proceeds goiing to Baton Rouge. Cal gave out a few tidbits that KSR reported on.

Tomorrow Stoops will be on the show.

So you're saying tomorrow 6 of 7 top stories will be about UK football... right

So you're saying tomorrow 6 of 7 top stories will be about UK football... right

Who cares? Stoops will be on tomorrow. Freddie Maggard is now involved with KSR, and it wasn't that long ago I listened to a football only podcast with J-LO and Maggard commentating. That's all because of KSR. Also, Freddie Maggard attended SEC Media Day, and gave us a lot of information about it on KSR, as well as write ups on the website. None of this would have been possible without KSR. I don't really care if you like Matt Jones or not, but they cover football.

Reactions: warrior_SW
Love the show. Love Jlo's comments on football too. But three years ago on one of shows Jlo said he coached Towles to throw as hard as he could and"it is the receiver's job to catch it." As a former coach this is total BS!! All QBs must put touch on many throws or they want be caught. This appeared to be Towles problem to me. Hopefully Barker has this down.

Arrogance is not a virtue. Matt enjoys commercial success based on a very convenient and friendly market, and not so much on his own merit. This Commonwealth is filled with loyal UK basketball fans who appreciate, and will patronize anyone who has access to both UK basketball & the KY airwaves in the fashion as Jones.

In stark contrast, Oscar Combs was an example of an extremely successful businessman who truly loves UK and made a fine living by promoting and reporting in a knowledgeable manner on all of the Cats Sports Programs. He did it with grace and humility, and without pontificating his own politics or wasting audience time by berating in-state rivals. I am a UL fan, who to this day admires and respects Oscar's opinions on UK Sports.

Matt Jones may be the only local media type that I have witnessed over the last 50+ years who has been successful in bringing both UL & UK fans to agree on one thing ...........a sincere dislike for Jones.

Matt Jones may be the only local media type that I have witnessed over the last 50+ years who has been successful in bringing both UL & UK fans to agree on one thing ...........a sincere dislike for Jones.

Lol... His radio show would say otherwise.

Arrogance is not a virtue. Matt enjoys commercial success based on a very convenient and friendly market, and not so much on his own merit. This Commonwealth is filled with loyal UK basketball fans who appreciate, and will patronize anyone who has access to both UK basketball & the KY airwaves in the fashion as Jones.

In stark contrast, Oscar Combs was an example of an extremely successful businessman who truly loves UK and made a fine living by promoting and reporting in a knowledgeable manner on all of the Cats Sports Programs. He did it with grace and humility, and without pontificating his own politics or wasting audience time by berating in-state rivals. I am a UL fan, who to this day admires and respects Oscar's opinions on UK Sports.

Disagree...I may have issues with him, but his hate of all things Otis is one thing I love...I think everyone should!!!

ADVERTISEMENT