ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Jones Just Told JLo To Shut His Mouth

El Gato Calvo

Sophomore
Aug 17, 2008
On the air just minutes ago.

I guess it's over his constant negativity.

Didnt say it to his face though.

I say it because I think he is an idiot. I know you mean it in jest, but goodness, if you have a UK show, talk UK not U of L.

Reactions: merrimanm
image.jpg

Matt's the worst...he needs to stick to sports (except football which he knows nothing about and should never talk about...except his show needs more football because he only cares about basketball) and get away from politics. He is an idiot on that subject because his opinion is different than mine and unless you have my opinion, you must be stupid.

Oh yeah and his hair is terrible and he went to Duke Law School which means he is a traitor. Plus he is mean to Ryan and can't hang up pictures.

Go Cats...Matt sucks

haha, if it werent for KSR would Lorenzen have a media outlet to say his opinions? lighten up folks.

Matt's the worst...he needs to stick to sports (except football which he knows nothing about and should never talk about...except his show needs more football because he only cares about basketball) and get away from politics. He is an idiot on that subject because his opinion is different than mine and unless you have my opinion, you must be stupid.

Oh yeah and his hair is terrible and he went to Duke Law School which means he is a traitor. Plus he is mean to Ryan and can't hang up pictures.

Go Cats...Matt sucks

And his nose whistles!!!

Matt Jones haters suck. I think he is living everyone's dream, and people hate him for it. He's built it from the ground up, has the biggest college sports blog in the country, has one of the top sports radio shows, and is consistently invited to big events and national television programs. Haters gonna hate.

Matt Jones haters suck. I think he is living everyone's dream, and people hate him for it. He's built it from the ground up, has the biggest college sports blog in the country, has one of the top sports radio shows, and is consistently invited to big events and national television programs. Haters gonna hate.
Use to listen a lot, but gave it up... got tired of his arrogant , self righteous a$$...he wants to tell everybody what their politics should be and he is promoting the biggest liar and crook (outside of her husband) that has every run for president...

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Use to listen a lot, but gave it up... got tired of his aragogant , self righteous a$$...he wants to tell everybody what their politics should be and he is promoting the biggest liar and crook (outside of her husband) that has every run for president...
I am the polar opposite of his politics but I just tune that part out. And they don't really get into politics much, just an occasional comment.

And I find myself laughing at them a hellava lot more than I get mad about politics.

I am the polar opposite of his politics but I just tune that part out. And they don't really get into politics much, just an occasional comment.

And I find myself laughing at them a hellava lot more than I get mad about politics.
I have ZERO doubt Jones is using this forum to run for office someday with his goal of being governor. ..he'll play hell ever getting my vote

A San Francisco liberal will never get elected in Kentucky irregardless of how many radio and tv shows there on

Go Cats...Matt sucks

[laughing]

Every time there is a thread about Matt Jones all the haters talk about is his political views. Who cares which way he leans politically. His show is entertaining, informative and is not afraid to poke fun at others.

If you are a right wing conservative and don't like his show because he isn't, then don't listen. Just wait until Rush Limbaugh comes on so you can be one of his lemmings and agree with everything he has to say.

I don't agree with everything Matt Jones has to say but I still enjoy his show and will continue listening daily.

Use to listen a lot, but gave it up... got tired of his aragogant , self righteous a$$...he wants to tell everybody what their politics should be and he is promoting the biggest liar and crook (outside of her husband) that has every run for president...

Yeah hate people who criticize people for their politics.....can't have that here

Yeah he is "aragonant," thats for sure. Thinks he is so damn smart because he can spell words in ways that are at least close to their actual spelling. Who does he think he is? And anyone who has the audacity to have a political opinion slightly different than mine....well it will be a cold day in hell before I ever give that person one morsel of respect. Matt Jones' problem is he doesn't think exactly like I do...and if their (or is it there?...who cares, grammar is for communists) is one thing I can't tolerate, it is anyone that doesn't think like me.

Go to hell Matt Jones...take your opinions about how to make the state better and shove them up your cake hole!!!!!

Enjoy the show because it is fun. If John Short and his super conservative self can like Matt, then any of you can.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT