ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Jones (ESPN NEWS)

Matt Jones? That's right, he's a Duke graduate....

He's doing a fine job....he hasn't slammed anyone yet.

The NBA angle is simply an attempt to distract.

Take the mic from Rex.

Originally posted by NineSec95:
Matt did good. He's figured out where to look at now and not looking up. Good Job Matt Jones.
I was watching ESPN when he came on. Handled himself very well in that segment.

Originally posted by Gary4UK:
Look, I'm not even a fan of Jones, but that Duke angle people pull is ridiculous

Not sure why you guys dislike Matt. Other than the fact that I am envious of his job, I don't have much negative to say about him.

Originally posted by Brock28:
Not sure why you guys dislike Matt. Other than the fact that I am envious of his job, I don't have much negative to say about him.
Not unlike a lot of people in the spotlight, there is pleeeenty to dislike about Matt, just like there's a lot to like about him.

Originally posted by UKWildcatT:

Look, I'm not even a fan of Jones, but that Duke angle people pull is ridiculous
Sorry but going to duke when ya born and raised in kentucky is a bunch of crap. He couldn went anywhere. Jones will always be a dukie to me. He has love for duke in this tourney. You know and i know it

Originally posted by UKWildcatT:

I agree...the only angle you need is the fact that he's a D-bag. Pretty sad the way some people act about him. He/They really make UK fans look bad. Why would anyone take time out of a day to waste on just listening to him on SC...wow

ADVERTISEMENT