ADVERTISEMENT

Marvin Bagley is the real deal.

He's the best overall big man coming out of high school since AD. I want him more than anyone. I don't think he could go anywhere and win a national championship, but out of his final list of schools they could all win it with him. If you put him with guys we should have returning next year along with Zion and Quickley and whoever else we get in '18 and we have a great shot at #9; if we don't get it this coming year. Then we'd be looking at #10.

I like his game a lot he is very versatile. Whoever gets him could possibly win the national championship.
10216447.jpg

Thanks. I was wondering about Arizona and if he was one of those guys that will be hard to pry away from the West Coast.

Well since his name started surfacing on the recruiting scene I've always read where he loves Cal and KP. I guess we'll see how much next year. Cal's 30 for 30 "One and not done" should have really appealed to him.

Reactions: Cardsstink
Best player coming out of HS since LeBron, imo. Kid is absurd.

If Knox is worth 1.4mil to a Chinese team Bagley has to easily be worth double that if not more. A dominant sr season plus a good showing in post season all star games could net MB a 3 to 5 mil offer. Would he be crazy not to take it?

We've always been considered at or near the top with him. Arizona is up there also.
Someone help me understand this infatuation that all these 5-Star recruits has for Sean Miller & Arizona. I've never coached a game in my life & I've been to the same number of final fours as Miller. Considering his lack of success Miller might be the best recruiter in college basketball

Reactions: spotter34
Someone help me understand this infatuation that all these 5-Star recruits has for Sean Miller & Arizona. I've never coached a game in my life & I've been to the same number of final fours as Miller. Considering his lack of success Miller might be the best recruiter in college basketball

Do you not realize how difficult it is to get to the FF?

Reactions: Optimus Prime321

Well, I think Sean is a good coach he just hasn't been able to get past that barrier. He is now joined by an even greater enigma on the coaching scene Lorenzo Romar from Washington. He recruited surprisingly well at Washington with absolutely nothing to show for it other than a few first round draft picks. He will boost Arizona's already strong recruiting pedigree.

If Knox is worth 1.4mil to a Chinese team Bagley has to easily be worth double that if not more. A dominant sr season plus a good showing in post season all star games could net MB a 3 to 5 mil offer. Would he be crazy not to take it?

Depends.

Are we at war with them in North Korea at that time or not?

ADVERTISEMENT