ADVERTISEMENT

Mark this down... the Wade twins will end up at Tennessee

Guys let him stay!! It is awesome to watch a UT troll swing in the vine.

the BEST was when he said Heupel was their first choice!!! LOL

wait, he actually posted that? As a joke??!!?

it might have been White’s lazy azz first choice, but Heupel wasn’t anyone else’s first choice with UT

if they go they go, it is what it is, I have never understood why people get upset over kids switching, it is part of the game of recruiting, especially in football. If anything, it shows that your program is growing as does assistant coaching changes. Assistant coaches are nomads, that is how they grow their career to ultimately get to where they want to be- which is a head coach. The only coaches that stay for years are coaches who failed at being a head coach and/or the ones that are now older and content. I am not saying its good we lose commitments or great assistant coaches, of course it is a blow, but I am saying it is par for the course. College football is also petty and the minute other programs start to see you build steam they try to poach recruits and coaches, it is what it is. This wont be the first time we have lost coaches and maybe commitments and it definitely won't be the last. The good thing is Stoops and company have plenty of time to adjust. We have other great coaches on the staff that are ripe for the picking too, I just hope stoops keeps picking good replacements
Great post! Assistant coaches leave it’s the way of college football. If the only thing keeping a player committed to a school for the next 4 or 5 years is one Middle Aged man then your not doing a very good job selling your university. It sucks but Clink was 2nd in line to be our DC. He would have been Co DC with Sumrall but still it was obvious Sumrall was the first guy being groomed for Brad Whites role. I think Clink made a huge mistake but I’m not him and I’m not the one who is trying to become a DC and then HC. Clink has some big time recruiting chops but Michigan is more than one good class away from catching up in the big ten. They have had a ton of early draft picks and still can’t dominate in conference against the teams not named OSU. Harbaugh is one disaster season away from losing his job and that may be this season. Idc about his extension that was done to help recruiting. He is on thin ice I can guarantee that.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

No one can say for certain what a teenage boy might do, not even their own. But ole Pablo is clueless. This time a year ago he was quaranteening 4 of UGA's top targets were Doing to UFC north, he was 0 for 4. Year before he was doing the same with a TE WE were both recruiting who was going to announce at one off the AA games. Kid signed early and UGA kept it tight, ole Pablo was on our site with his original name spewing he was a vol and the signed LOI was in Athens. So he is clueless, just belittle him.

Pablo gets a little carried away with the recruiting power he thinks UCF North has. He was claiming the Vols were going to make Georgia their home state on the recruiting front alone with claiming Pruitt and company were the best staff in America. He is clueless on what kids are going to do, so let him talk and embarrass himself more with his predictions.

So long story short the guy is a moron

Barion Brown is going to Alabama. Pollard and Perkins will be staying home at Tennessee. Where do you come up with this stuff? lol
if they go they go, it is what it is, I have never understood why people get upset over kids switching, it is part of the game of recruiting, especially in football. If anything, it shows that your program is growing as does assistant coaching changes. Assistant coaches are nomads, that is how they grow their career to ultimately get to where they want to be- which is a head coach. The only coaches that stay for years are coaches who failed at being a head coach and/or the ones that are now older and content. I am not saying its good we lose commitments or great assistant coaches, of course it is a blow, but I am saying it is par for the course. College football is also petty and the minute other programs start to see you build steam they try to poach recruits and coaches, it is what it is. This wont be the first time we have lost coaches and maybe commitments and it definitely won't be the last. The good thing is Stoops and company have plenty of time to adjust. We have other great coaches on the staff that are ripe for the picking too, I just hope stoops keeps picking good replacements
Hell no, and if we were to lose any to Thug U it would be good riddance any way, don't need any trash in the program

Guys let him stay!! It is awesome to watch a UT troll swing in the vine.

the BEST was when he said Heupel was their first choice!!! LOL

I need a good laugh and that guy provides them!!

so he is paying us to provide comic relief...deal of the CENTURY!!!!

like getting paid to go to a comedy club where the person is a UT fan that covers themselves with feces!!

Reactions: no1gman
Well the OP's post sure did age well. I noticed he hasn't been back to gloat on his prediction. He knew, he was trying to troll. At least I hope that was the case, if not,,,,,,
Yeah it’s like one of those parodies that are TOO good. Like, you don’t know if they’re serious and just that dumb/delusional, or if they’re just a parody trying to troll & be funny. There are so many idiot UT fans on social media & message boards you just don’t know. I’m surprised I don’t run into more in everyday life since I live in TN & work all across the state. My friends, father-in-law (UT grad) and the other fans I talk to in person accept that they’re a shit program and will be lucky to get 6 & go to a bowl game this year.

Heres my prediction the way things will go: Heupel will run up yardage and points against 2 of three of their first opponents and Vol nation will be giddy...until conference play starts. They will likely beat a rebuilding South Carolina. Then that's it.
IF they manage to beat Pitt...then they have a chance to go 6-6.
IF.
Tennessee MAY, just MAY...become mediocre this season.
Odds are against it though.

out dumber than most vol fans, only fan based with the bigger morons is U6.

That’s actually an interesting question. Given the massive size of UT’s following, and the comparatively diminutive fan base of U6, the stupidity per capita of the U6 folk would have to be off the freakin’ charts!! (No disrespect to Push-up Man, a long-time Card football fan that knows a lot about . . . . Football!!)

That’s actually an interesting question. Given the massive size of UT’s following, and the comparatively diminutive fan base of U6, the stupidity per capita of the U6 folk would have to be off the freakin’ charts!! (No disrespect to Push-up Man, a long-time Card football fan that knows a lot about . . . . Football!!)

Sorry buddy been in pool all day, Push Up man is a good dude is he still around?

• Haha
Reactions: lonnie boyd
ADVERTISEMENT