ADVERTISEMENT

Marijuana smokers anonymous...

Guys I got some cannaboid distill yesterday 90-98% thc. One-Two hits got me high for I shit you not 3-4 hrs and I mean like stoned. This stuff keeps getting stronger. Also I got strawberry lemonade gelato flavor. It came in a syringe btw

your life will improve significantly if you give up boos for pot. SIGNIFICANTLY But don't mix them. That must be your commitment. IMO Best of luck
I kind of like a joint and a beer or two at the end of a day, a couple of hours before bed. Otherwise it's smoke and coffee most of the day.

Reactions: Moopyj
Can we order the brownies/oil/drinks/etc anywhere online that's not dark web or has that still not happened?

The prohibition has to end. Only slavery, weed and alcohol have been completely legal in some states and illegal in others. People's lives are being ruined over a personal choice that has no efffect on other people's lives.
Cigs legal, weed not. Doesn't make much sense to me. Marijuana as a schedule 1 drug (meaning it has no medical value) is a joke. Cocaine on the other hand is a schedule 2 drug

Got some awesome stuff in. "Cotton candy kush " is what it's called I believe.

Excellent excellent high. Kinda a nice balance between a sativa and an indica . Nice mood boost but still relaxing ,and nice chill vibe.
Started reading "American Gods" last night after a toke and it was pretty sensational :sunglasses:

Reactions: chroix
Why in the hell do people roll blunts? That is by far the absolute worst taste you can get for the intake of THC.
If I have buds I roll blunts, that's why I stick mostly to dabs. Rolling a blunt is one of my favorite pastimes

your life will improve significantly if you give up boos for pot. SIGNIFICANTLY But don't mix them. That must be your commitment. IMO Best of luck

If you drink a lot you'll be doubly ****ed but I do like a beer or two to round off the high. I'm prone to anxiety and while it's not usually a problem, a touch of booze makes things nicer when I smoke.

Got some awesome stuff in. "Cotton candy kush " is what it's called I believe.

Excellent excellent high. Kinda a nice balance between a sativa and an indica . Nice mood boost but still relaxing ,and nice chill vibe.
Started reading "American Gods" last night after a toke and it was pretty sensational :sunglasses:

All the legal/medical states are definitely good for us here. I have in some "Pink Lemonade" that's the same way. Great blend of both worlds. I used to read a lot after smoking but haven't in a while. After college when I never read for leisure, it was smoking in a hammock out back that got me back reading again.

The prohibition has to end. Only slavery, weed and alcohol have been completely legal in some states and illegal in others. People's lives are being ruined over a personal choice that has no efffect on other people's lives.
Don't have a dog in this hunt but to say it has no effect on other peoples life is just incorrect. Studies have shown that States that legalized pot sales have seen an increase in automobile accidents and deaths with more drivers testing positive for marijuana. Want to smoke fine. just don't proceed to get behind the wheel of automobile.

Don't have a dog in this hunt but to say it has no effect on other peoples life is just incorrect. Studies have shown that States that legalized pot sales have seen an increase in automobile accidents and deaths with more drivers testing positive for marijuana. Want to smoke fine. just don't proceed to get behind the wheel of automobile.

Study just came out that Marijuana users are happier and more successful in life

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...na-users-are-happier-and-more-successful-life

Reactions: -Mav-
In addition, there are also reports that smoking marijuana makes women's titties bigger -- and who doesn't want to see bigger titties on women?

Bottom line, CatfaninTn is for:
  • less pussy
  • a smaller penis
  • smaller titties on women
Oh hell no I'm not. How you arrive at that conclusion based on my original post is curious though.

ADVERTISEMENT