ADVERTISEMENT

Marcus Walker, Jason Hatcher, Regie Meant.

Or you don't like Stoops and you search and search and search for ways to bring the doom cloud. Every football program has these issues and worse too many players to think you can police them all.

And he isn't the worst at that either, bad, but not the worst.

Were you there?

No doubt in my mind he could have had an overdosed girl friend found in his apartment and nothing would have been said at Transfer U, let alone miss a single play--------or have a couple of football players shot in a room full of people and no one saw anything at SOME of our nearby win at all costs city colleges.
Whoa there fella. I was simply trying to recall what happened.

Well there have been 3 of them in the last 5 years. Any other programs have that many? [eyeroll]

Hard to say, how many other programs do you think there are out there as transparent as UK's?

Say, has anybody heard about the shootings at Transfer U being solved yet?

I didn't think so. Some places play by a different set of rules, in fact some seem like they have no rules unless the FBI gets involved.

Reactions: JC CATS
Hard to say, how many other programs do you think there are out there as transparent as UK's?

Say, has anybody heard about the shootings at Transfer U being solved yet?

I didn't think so. Some places play by a different set of rules, in fact some seem like they have no rules unless the FBI gets involved.
Heard UT has a couple incidents :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: jauk11
And lets not forget other SEC teams (like Florida) who consistently have player issues each and every year. The difference is that Stoops dismisses them from the team and some other SEC teams (and UL) would only suspend them for a game or two.

GO CATS

Reactions: jauk11
And lets not forget other SEC teams (like Florida) who consistently have player issues each and every year. The difference is that Stoops dismisses them from the team and some other SEC teams (and UL) would only suspend them for a game or two.

GO CATS

Or more likely you would never hear about it to start with.

How is the shootings investigation going, have they got the license plate number for the rooftop UFO yet, should be downhill after that.

I really liked the Knoxville law where if you essentially confessed (ie, paid the damages to the car the QB vandalized when she reported his prior vandalism) to the crime then you won't be prosecuted. I wonder where he got the money for that from, before the COA.

ADVERTISEMENT