ADVERTISEMENT

Mack travelled to Ireland to visit Igiehon’s mom

Desperation smells like a stripper pole after its been pummeled by one of Katina's gals.

By the way, is that Glock-9 gang hand sign U6 uses to identify each other officially done palm in or palm out? Or does it matter?

if anyone is desperate right now it's the dukies. according the CB they just stole a recruit from KU and now KU is going to get a guy at the same position ranked in the 130-200's.......

Well, there’s no doubt that Chris Mack went all in for this recruit. I guess what remains to be seen is whether Igiehon wants to be a big fish in a small pond or a big fish in a big pond. Cal’s favorite type of player sees a team already stacked with talent as an opportunity to improve.

Well, there’s no doubt that Chris Mack went all in for this recruit. I guess what remains to be seen is whether Igiehon wants to be a big fish in a small pond or a big fish in a big pond. Cal’s favorite type of player sees a team already stacked with talent as an opportunity to improve.
Yeah, but if this kid lives in Ireland, does he know anything about any of the "ponds" over here?

Mack might realize this kid has no idea how polluted his pond is, so he got out there early and put the hard sell on him about how awesome his pond is.

I think after his visit with all of Cals traveling makes you think Cal isn’t confident in him. I know we’ll need 4 bigs but I think Wiseman knows he’s going to Memphis

Yup i try not to get caught up in the recruiting hints and predictions of 18 year olds but to me all signs are starting to point to Memphis for wisemen and trust me I hope I’m wrong as hell.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
I would take that trip in a heartbeat!

35894575124_c6bf494551_b.jpg

Where do I sign up to be a recruiter? [laughing]

Btw, Mack recruited Igiehon while he was coaching at Xavier. Probably had a better chance of signing him there rather than U6, imo.

Reactions: chroix
Yeah, but if this kid lives in Ireland, does he know anything about any of the "ponds" over here?

Mack might realize this kid has no idea how polluted his pond is, so he got out there early and put the hard sell on him about how awesome his pond is.

He doesn’t live in Ireland. He’s been living in the US since he was 13.

Reactions: Cindog28
Be sure and tell Cal that !
Hopefully Cal is wise enough to figure out what the hell is going on. I mean really if most folks on a messageboard can read between the lines i would hope Cal can also. Why else would wiseman take an unofficial visit at the same time as the other two players to Memphis and try talk them into reclassify. I doubt that he's there with them talking up another school. Just seems so obvious.
Cals got this and from all the traveling he's putting in, he will get a great player.

Cal has been recruiting for a long time and knows a lot more than any poster on a message board. IF Wiseman ends up at Memphis you can bet Cal will have some great player at UK. There is most likely a lot of misdirection being put out there. Cal has not failed to bring in a great class yet.

Whole move looks desperate to me IMO.

Mack though has to do whatever he can though at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT