ADVERTISEMENT

Lynn Bowden signed to future contract w/ Patriots

Gotta say, I've lost track of his journey. When was he last on an active roster? Where? 2021 in Vegas, or did they waive him preseason 2021?

When was he last on an active roster? Where? 2021 in Vegas, or did they waive him preseason 2021?
He was traded out of Vegas about as soon as his plane landed.

He created some stats for the Dolphins before his injury and trade to the Patriots.

He was activated late in the 22/23 regular season and played one game at WR for the Patriots, according to the full announcement of his future contract.

If he can get some time to settle in, I think he’ll be a very good Swiss knife type player.

Reactions: CGblue
He was activated late in the regular season and played one game at WR for the Patriots, according to the full announcement of his future contract.

If he can get some time to settle in, I think he’ll be a very good Swiss knife type player.
As do I. I forgot about his hammy. Bottom line... if Deebo can be a player, so can Lynn.

Reactions: JC-3 and The-Hack
As do I. I forgot about his hammy. Bottom line... if Deebo can be a player, so can Lynn.
Here is his Dolphins highlight video from ‘01. They were using him in the slot, and trying to let him pass on some trick plays. [just hit the “Watch on YouTube” selection, below.]

Reactions: JasonRDunn
I hope Lynn Bowden whips Mac Jones' *** as soon as possible.

Jones is the Grayson Allen of football.

Love LB and how he put the team on his back. But, I'm guessing this may be his last chance at an NFL career. I think he has the tools in the right system to be a solid performer (not a star). But, the clock is definitely ticking.

Love LB and how he put the team on his back. But, I'm guessing this may be his last chance at an NFL career. I think he has the tools in the right system to be a solid performer (not a star). But, the clock is definitely ticking.
Always liked Lynn. He was my grandson's guy and LB was nice to him, but l guess I was always concerned about the company he kept. Hope he's prepared for life after fb.

ADVERTISEMENT