ADVERTISEMENT

Lunardi has an article explaining why KU is still a #1 seed

Lunardi is a snake oil salesman that continues to find buyers for his magical elixer.

Doesn't matter. Seed predictions at this point are pretty meaningless.

He's notorious for being terrible at seeding yet he's doing it on December 7. One trick pony needs some attention I guess.

he is great at picking the field, not so much the seeding

but lets be fair, every year there is only 3-5 teams that are in question making the NCAAT
if you get half of the 3-5 correct then you look like a genius only missing a couple of the field every year
i think most people that follow CBB could get the same results

Reactions: UKCATSFREAK
he is great at picking the field, not so much the seeding

but lets be fair, every year there is only 3-5 teams that are in question making the NCAAT
if you get half of the 3-5 correct then you look like a genius only missing a couple of the field every year
i think most people that follow CBB could get the same results
But he is paid 1mil a year to do what you say most people could get right

Reactions: mebeblue2
“Because if I don’t, Bill Self won’t take me to Hooters and tell the pretty women with the big boobies to flirt with me.”

It’s sad how much he gets paid for this when people that do the bracket matrix project including myself consistently outperform him lol

I find it odd that someone has to write an article to justify their rankings for a meaningless bracket in the beginning of December.

But whatever helps him sleep at night lol

It took me a minute to decipher that, then I got it. Now I got Coke ( the drink) all over my phone. Thanks. :joy:

Waste of time pretty much like numerous rafters threads. Can't believe all the penis envy over Joe Lunardi. He's the firstest with the mostest. Get over it.

I bet the committee will not put a March UK team as Duke's 2 seed. This team, if it progresses as they can, will be dangerous then.

Always entertaining to read the responses when a media outlet posts an article we don't agree with. [roll]

Based on prior years it's probably a decent guess to say that Kansas will be a 1 seed. Aside from Duke and maybe Michigan State I haven't seen a lot of really good/well balanced teams. Kansas wins their crappy conference every year which, for some reason boosts their accomplishments (yet us winning the SEC never seems to matter to the committee) and if history repeats itself Kansas will be a 1 or 2 seed. Also, if history repeats itself Kansas will lose to a commuter school in the second round.

Doesn't matter if Kansas is a 1 seed. They will be a round of 32 or a sweet 16 flame out just like they are pretty much every year.

He's notorious for being terrible at seeding yet he's doing it on December 7. One trick pony needs some attention I guess.

He’s great at picking the field of teams. He’s bad at picking the seeds cause the selection committee is so bad at their job and leave us all scratching our heads after the seeds are announced.

ADVERTISEMENT