ADVERTISEMENT

LSU vs UK

cathouse

All-SEC
Dec 30, 2002
Two UNRANKED SEC foes going at it in Rupp Arena tonight.

How long has it been since both LSU and UK were unranked when playing each other???

One team has a new coach and has been hit hard by NCAA investigation of cheating to get recruits.

What's happened to that other once great team? Why are we no longer ranked among the top 25 teams in the nation??

Someone needs to wake up before we hit rock bottom.

If this team loses to LSU tonight, at home. I may well shut off the TV for the rest of the season.

Hell, even if it's a close game I might just shut it off for the rest of the season.
We gotta take wins at this point, LSU is okay not great from what I have seen people say

Reactions: TheDude73
If this team loses to LSU tonight, at home. I may well shut off the TV for the rest of the season.

Hell, even if it's a close game I might just shut it off for the rest of the season.
Might want to keep that remote close by.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDude73
I assumed Kentucky was not playing today I brought up ESPN NCAA scores page when I got up to see if Kentucky was playing because when Kentucky plays I always were my lucky Kentucky shirt. Did not see them on the page so I assumed not playing....I forgot we are no longer top 25 and I would have needed to changed page from top 25 to all teams..................

I assumed Kentucky was not playing today I brought up ESPN NCAA scores page when I got up to see if Kentucky was playing because when Kentucky plays I always were my lucky Kentucky shirt. Did not see them on the page so I assumed not playing....I forgot we are no longer top 25 and I would have needed to changed page from top 25 to all teams..................
This has become an all-too-regular thing for me each year. I get depressed when I have to click "all scores" to see anything UK basketball related.

Reactions: WTF Cat

Don’t blame you. Just be prepared to get blasted if you admit you did. I said basically the same thing two years ago. The blasting crowd was much bigger then though. Don’t know why.

It’s most likely gonna be close. Most conference games are. Even our best teams had many close wins and losses a year in the SEC.

Reactions: Backer cutter
It’s most likely gonna be close. Most conference games are. Even our best teams had many close wins and losses a year in the SEC.
Agree. It’s why they’re close at the end to begin with that spilled my bucket. It seems it became illegal to step on a throat around 2015.

Reactions: RunninRichie

if it's close, you know that is an automatic loss because UK has no coach to design a play in the clutch

Should have checked both polls. We are #25 in one of them

Two UNRANKED SEC foes going at it in Rupp Arena tonight.

How long has it been since both LSU and UK were unranked when playing each other???

One team has a new coach and has been hit hard by NCAA investigation of cheating to get recruits.

What's happened to that other once great team? Why are we no longer ranked among the top 25 teams in the nation??

Someone needs to wake up before we hit rock bottom.
What do you think the LSU coach could do with the UK talent??

LSU isn’t shabby. We shouldn’t lose but they have a real coach.

Go Cats!
heysexy.001.gif

Go-Cats-cat.gif

Reactions: HenryMuto
Yeah I tuned in and thought ESPN was giving us the run a round .. but its an odd 8pm Tues start .

One reason I turned down lowers was getting home at midnight ( thinking it was a 7pm start ) now it woulds be approaching 1am getting back to my place .. not good

Hoping to see the Cats build off the last win. Much more energy and teamwork. Noticeable improvement keep it going.

Reactions: H. Lecter
Ware did not participate in warmups. No word on what’s wrong with him but it looks like he will be out tonight.

Guys I hope for a turnaround and really want the team to dominate.
Go big blue!
Not looking for any change from Cal but just hope the players play their game.

Reactions: H. Lecter

I only subscribe to YouTube TV during the football and basketball seasons. If UK doesnt fair well in the next 4 games I’m cancelling my subscription.

Turn it off. Go root for lOOieville. They welcome fair weather UK fans.

ADVERTISEMENT