ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville's current ACC takeover status

Clemson,at Syracuse NC State and then UK they will be pretty beat up by the time they get to us.I don't see them having much left in the tank even if it is a rivalry. If we are playing for a 9,10 or more win season the Cards are likely to be folded early

So, a week after giving up 66 points in the pizza pit to Georgia Tech, Louisville goes up to Boston College and gets blown out 38-20, while Georgia Tech loses at home to Duke 28-14. Cards fall to 2-5 overall, 0-4 in the gauntlet that is the Atlantic Coast Conference.
If our fans are upset about the consequences of breaking in a new QB, we should just count our blessings. Losing a great quarterback and a couple of really good defenders took a lot out of UL. It will take them some time to get over that. I don’t think the ACC is very good this year, but neither is UL.

In their current 0-4 run vs. ACC teams this year, they're averaging 20 points a game while giving up 40. They've got Wake next week which they probably should win, but after that it's Clemson, Syracuse, and North Carolina State. A 2-6 finish in conference play is looking possible for the dirty birds.

This. Wouldn’t it be great if the first time they fill their expanded stadium is with over half the fans being in blue. I was there when they opened the place and we had a really good contingent there to witness the beat down Couch gave them. I now live here now and can honestly say I have never met more unlikeable fans in all my life. Such bitter, hateful, and sad people. I have tried to give them a chance but seriously 8 out of 10 of their fans are complete a**holes.
Only 8 of out of 10? Ah, I rarely meet them here in Cincinnati, because they don't have any fans outside of Louisville, but from their boards, I'd say that 10 out of 10 of them are turds. I hate them.

In their current 0-4 run vs. ACC teams this year, they're averaging 20 points a game while giving up 40. They've got Wake next week which they probably should win, but after that it's Clemson, Syracuse, and North Carolina State. A 2-6 finish in conference play is looking possible for the dirty birds.
2-6 would be a gift at this point. I can easily see 0-8 and I hope that exactly happens.

Clemson,at Syracuse NC State and then UK they will be pretty beat up by the time they get to us.I don't see them having much left in the tank even if it is a rivalry. If we are playing for a 9,10 or more win season the Cards are likely to be folded early
Wow they got the tougher games at the back half of their schedule. Sucks to be them .

Reactions: Ky grandpa
ADVERTISEMENT