ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville's current ACC takeover status

ul's best chance

Presidents-Day-Bowling.jpg

Reactions: Blouman and JDHoss
And just think..they added over 5,000 seats to the pizza pit bringing it to around 60k...they might get half that showing up next game

I saw OJ go from a post-racial beloved superstar to villain within the span of 3 or 4 days, but I’ve never seen a consensus really good coach go this bad this fast. A Louisville fan today told me he thought it was intentional, that he wants to get run (and take his $12M) now that Jurich is gone.

I saw OJ go from a post-racial beloved superstar to villain within the span of 3 or 4 days, but I’ve never seen a consensus really good coach go this bad this fast. A Louisville fan today told me he thought it was intentional, that he wants to get run (and take his $12M) now that Jurich is gone.
Honest Bob is a snake, but I cannot believe that he would ever stoop that low. Dude has a reputation as a good coach and why would he deliberately want that rep to go to hell? Truthfully, he's probably just burnt out. It happens sometimes. I think he's just lost his fire, but I don't think it's on purpose. In any event, I'm loving every bit of the misery that Louisville is suffering.

3-9. ,

Aren't they 10-13 starting with the loss at Houston.

If you haven't had the joy of watching them play, it's the perfect old school lesson, bad lines=bad team.

Their lines are TERRIBLE. BC spotted then 14 with a fumble inside their own 10. Then they fumbled the kickoff.

If UK plays angry against UofL, they'll run for 450, and have 5 sacks easy.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
3-9. ,

Aren't they 10-13 starting with the loss at Houston.

If you haven't had the joy of watching them play, it's the perfect old school lesson, bad lines=bad team.

They're lines are TERRIBLE. BC spotted then 14 with a fumble inside their own 10. Then they fumbled the kickoff.

If UK plays angry against UofL, they'll run for 450, and have 5 sacks easy.
After the debacle last year, we had BETTER play angry. I want no mercy shown whatsoever.

Honest Bob is a snake, but I cannot believe that he would ever stoop that low. Dude has a reputation as a good coach and why would he deliberately want that rep to go to hell? Truthfully, he's probably just burnt out. It happens sometimes. I think he's just lost his fire, but I don't think it's on purpose. In any event, I'm loving every bit of the misery that Louisville is suffering.
I agree. And the one thing the guy has is a big ego. Can’t see him deliberately throwing games. Burned out is a possibility. Should’ve never went back there in the first place.

Reactions: WildcatofNati

Took a bit different route, but Chip Kelly comes to mind.

Reactions: Mojocat
It will be interesting to see how Motorcycle Bob does from here on out with his own recruits. He's never stuck around at a place long enough to really see. So far, not looking too good.

I can't stand UofL and Jurich was the biggest scumbag in college athletics. I think Motorcycle Petrino is just slightly behind Jurich, as far as being a scumbag, but I will give the devil his due. Petrino is a good offensive coach. He hasn't forgot how to coach. He doesn't have a good DC, and he is such an A-Hole, that no one wants to work for him, except his, or Jurich's relatives.

UofL will keep him another year, because of the buy out, even though the fans want him gone. I live in Louisville, and it's fun to rib them a little, get them fired up about Motorcycle Petrino, and listen to them bitch. YES, I love it. It's like dueling with an unarmed man.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

I think the ACC is going to take over Cardinal sports and send them packing.

They added them for us.
We will travel well this season......:pimp:
This. Wouldn’t it be great if the first time they fill their expanded stadium is with over half the fans being in blue. I was there when they opened the place and we had a really good contingent there to witness the beat down Couch gave them. I now live here now and can honestly say I have never met more unlikeable fans in all my life. Such bitter, hateful, and sad people. I have tried to give them a chance but seriously 8 out of 10 of their fans are complete a**holes.

I got banned from there because one of their posters was talking trash after the A&M game and I reminded him how bad their football team is and also may have also mentioned something about hookers, vacated championships, and more future sanctions from the NCAA. Guess they aren't fans of facts over there.

Cornbread, your my kind of poster. Pi$$ on the ones that don't like plain talk.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

This. Wouldn’t it be great if the first time they fill their expanded stadium is with over half the fans being in blue. I was there when they opened the place and we had a really good contingent there to witness the beat down Couch gave them. I now live here now and can honestly say I have never met more unlikeable fans in all my life. Such bitter, hateful, and sad people. I have tried to give them a chance but seriously 8 out of 10 of their fans are complete a**holes.

Cat Fan, you are exactly right. They are a bunch of A-Holes.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

Reactions: Blouman
It's a self-selective process.

And just think..they added over 5,000 seats to the pizza pit bringing it to around 60k...they might get half that showing up next game
If they keep losing, Kentucky fans will fill that place. We could possibly have more fans there than them...

Reactions: know1
It will be interesting to see how Motorcycle Bob does from here on out with his own recruits. He's never stuck around at a place long enough to really see. So far, not looking too good.

I believe this is the correct answer. Bobby Neckbrace hasn't forgotten how to coach. Instead, this is the first time he's coaching a roster made up entirely of his own players, and without an athletic director who will sign off on bringing in any piece of discarded trash for other programs if they are good enough. Historically, by this time Bobby Neckbrace has moved on to his next job while leaving a dumpster fire for the next coach and this is the result. He can't keep assistants because he's an absolute ass to work for, and it's showing up in his recruiting.

Someone mentioned the ACC kicking University Six out out. That's probably not going to happen even if their hoops program gets hit with the death penalty for paying for a player and paying for housing while already on probation for providing hooker parties for recruits. The funny part is that I told a friend who is a Clempson grad what they were getting when they invited University Six into the ACC, and even before the mess with the FBI, he told me that I had pegged them perfectly and wished the ACC had never invited them.

If WKU hadn’t crapped the bed the Cards would be 1-6.

WKU just got walloped by Charlotte, 40-14. Sure have fell off a lot, not a feather in Transfer U's cap to beat them.

Edit: Just saw previous post about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ky grandpa
ADVERTISEMENT