ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville To Face NCAA Appeals Committee Today

Not a single decision has been made nor will be made today. This is merely a chance for u6 to plead their case one final time. Judges won't make a final decision for a few weeks. So any "results" that are leaked by wives or CJ journalists are probably BS.

The wife and I were invited to a dinner party with some well connected UL boosters last night. The mood was kind of somber as you might expect, and then one of them got a phone call. As he was conversing with the other party his mood became markedly improved. He came back and took his seat, cleared his throat and announced that NOT ONLY was the banner staying, but the NCAA was commending UL for running the "most efficient" residence hall brothel in all of college basketball. Take it for what it's worth.

Not a single decision has been made nor will be made today. This is merely a chance for u6 to plead their case one final time. Judges won't make a final decision for a few weeks. So any "results" that are leaked by wives or CJ journalists are probably BS.

This.

Reactions: Chase4UK
If this isn't worthy of a title coming down then we should have AD,KAT,John Wall,Booker and Darius Miller in UK uniforms when the NCAAT starts this year.

Reactions: Cats192 and KYCAT78
If Louisville get's by without vacating the wins and having the banner taken down then if I was Calipari and Memphis or any school that has vacated wins I would throw a fit. NCAA loses all credibility completely if they let the title ans wins stay with ineligible athletes playing.

If I had a nickel for every time a poster has made this comment about the NCAA...

And then the NCAA goes and makes another ridiculous decision and no other programs do anything to fight for where they were obviously not given preferential treatment. The NCAA does what they want. UL's banners will stay.

1441395598_2.png
[laughing]Gloom despair and agony on me,
Deep dark depression excessive misery.
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom despair and agony on me.

This post is the information you chose to call him out on? I guess you are about 18 and this is what is being taught these days. A message board poster who’s friends wife’s employee got a leak is credible?

He’s desperate for attention and super desperate for UL (he’s a UL fan ) to “keep” their banner.

It’s quite odd actually - he’s already admitted to being Cut Nets and Cut Nets2...

Let’s just humor him

Reactions: Fox2monk
43’s old account/s have been BANNED so he makes a new account to come gloat about the possibility of UL keeping their banner [laughing]

It’s quite obvious that he’s super inferior, and we’re in his head.

This is amazing - please please keep posting 43 so all can see how pathetic you really are. It’s like Christmas came early ! :D

I forgot about ole cut nets. Makes sense.

Yeah, check this new account - brand new bc his last one (43toeat77) has apparently been banned as well

So that’s literally 4 accounts he’s made in attempts to throw shade at Cal/ UK. The only type of person who does such things is someone who is

Obese
Jealous
Inferior
Wants approval

I personally think the mods should allow him to keep this new fake account as it’s comedic gold.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Yeah, check this new account - brand new bc his last one (43toeat77) has apparently been banned as well

So that’s literally 4 accounts he’s made in attempts to throw shade at Cal/ UK. The only type of person who does such things is someone who is

Obese
Jealous
Inferior
Wants approval

I personally think the mods should allow him to keep this new fake account as it’s comedic gold.

Ha I didn’t even notice the 771 just glancing at the name. I agree let him stay.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
UL knows that they are just whistling past the graveyard. The appeal has to be based on a specific error. UL’s is trying to make a case that the NCAA was too harsh because if the infractions had been discovered sooner, the players would have had an opportunity to perform retribution and become eligible. They didn’t really go into how you can undo a hummer though. Their other point is that the sanctions are too excessive considering UL’s self-imposed postseason ban and loss of scholarships. Both are ridiculous to anyone with half a brain.
Basically this all a dog and pony show to placate the fan base and donors.

Reactions: Bluest Member
Does the ncaa give it's final ruling today or will this be litigated for another 3 years ? No wonder tuition rates are so high wasting taxpayers money defending this crap, UofVILE you should be ashamed. But shame would show accountability and everyone knows how nobody at the commuter school near the Ohio river will stand up for their actions .

Last edited:
Did I miss something here? The title has been removed by the NCAA already.
Some of the posters here are talking like they still have the title. U of L is appealing today to try and get it back. No decision will be made by the NCAA on the appeal until sometime in January. No school in history has run a ring of prostitution out of a dorm and paid 100000 for a player so I expect the NCAA to drop the hammer. Not only do I think they lose the appeal I think the death penalty is looming.

Just heard (take it for what its worth).. the banner is staying and there may be more scholly reductions and they are now talking about the possibility of another post season ban for UofL.

If hearing is today, it is exceedingly unlikely that a decision would also be made today.

IAC is required by NCAA by laws to deliberate privately after the hearing and then draft a formal written response to communicate their decision to the appellant, Enforecment VP, and COI chair.

If hearing is today, it is exceedingly unlikely that a decision would also be made today.

IAC is required by NCAA by laws to deliberate privately after the hearing and then draft a formal written response to communicate their decision to the appellant, Enforecment VP, and COI chair.

Please don’t state facts. It’ll ruin the U6 narrative

The wife and I were invited to a dinner party with some well connected UL boosters last night. The mood was kind of somber as you might expect, and then one of them got a phone call. As he was conversing with the other party his mood became markedly improved. He came back and took his seat, cleared his throat and announced that NOT ONLY was the banner staying, but the NCAA was commending UL for running the "most efficient" residence hall brothel in all of college basketball. Take it for what it's worth.
i see what you did there...

Reactions: Ugoff
From the C-J article on the meeting:

Louisville acknowledged 37 of the 40 alleged Level I violations. :scream:

Citing past NCAA infractions cases, Louisville argued its players would only have been required to repay the estimated value of the alleged impermissible benefits had the violations been discovered sooner, but they wouldn't be ruled ineligible to play.

I wonder if they brought in a "fee schedule" from Katina. :joy:

You'd never honor a perma ban. We all know it so run along and get your 43rd user name
wait what ?? no I'm not betting on a perma ban for me, only for him. He was supposed to be banned here in the past on his own accord and didn't follow through.

I have no other user names and do not troll. Just because I think the banner won't come down doesn't make me a troll or a person with multiple accounts. What is it with Americans nowadays that think anyone that disagrees with them is, a troll, racist, fake or anything else. people have different opinions and it's not that big of a deal. I was just passing along Info that a co-worker told me and it may be wrong, hell, probably is but geez.

It’s anazing. It really honestly is. He’s somewhat obsessed with us. Dare i say he’s worse than @Steelers2012 ? And that’s saying a LOT

If the guy would of just admitted he was a UL fan from the beginning and accept the backlash you get by being on a rivals board.......... we could of at least respected him for his opinion.. But nope... he had to be a chicken sh*t and pretend to be a UK fan so I'd respect a sh*t sandwich before I'd respect toeat the ass clown

From the C-J article on the meeting:

Louisville acknowledged 37 of the 40 alleged Level I violations. :scream:

Citing past NCAA infractions cases, Louisville argued its players would only have been required to repay the estimated value of the alleged impermissible benefits had the violations been discovered sooner, but they wouldn't be ruled ineligible to play.

I wonder if they brought in a "fee schedule" from Katina. :joy:
A menu from Porcini's might suffice :D

Reactions: bluesundown
wait what ?? no I'm not betting on a perma ban for me, only for him. He was supposed to be banned here in the past on his own accord and didn't follow through.

I have no other user names and do not troll. Just because I think the banner won't come down doesn't make me a troll or a person with multiple accounts. What is it with Americans nowadays that think anyone that disagrees with them is, a troll, racist, fake or anything else. people have different opinions and it's not that big of a deal. I was just passing along Info that a co-worker told me and it may be wrong, hell, probably is but geez.

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

I laugh because you're a joke

must be multiple people hearing this ....i guess I wasn't wrong. Doesn't mean I'm right or anyone else is for that matter. I was told by a fellow employee as well...
This makes no sense for at least two reasons. First, this is an appellate committee. They hear both sides argue (the school and the COI), and then they issue their decision weeks or months later. There is negotiation before or during the meeting, and there is no way to know what the appeals committee will decide. Second, the appeal cannot add punishments. This is not a negotiation. The only jurisdiction they have is to vacate some or all of the penalties handed down by the COI, and then remand the case if necessary. So, in short, what you are hearing is impossible.

This makes no sense for at least two reasons. First, this is an appellate committee. They hear both sides argue (the school and the COI), and then they issue their decision weeks or months later. There is negotiation before or during the meeting, and there is no way to know what the appeals committee will decide. Second, the appeal cannot add punishments. This is not a negotiation. The only jurisdiction they have is to vacate some or all of the penalties handed down by the COI, and then remand the case if necessary. So, in short, what you are hearing is impossible.

He just read the thread over on the UL scout site and came rushing here because he believed it.

UL behind closed doors is talking about another post season ban for this year but that has to do with the FBI scandal, not the appeal.

I do love how the PR firm UL uses knows that their fans are idiots......... fool them into thinking they'll have a chance at the title....... to only self ban in the last month in order to generate as much money as possible .........

I predict they get a hefty probation, more reduced schollys and maybe, maybe another post season ban and that's it. whether right or wrong, thats what I think happens.

I think a lot of people here will be disappointed but it is more than UNC cheat even thought about getting.

The ncaa doesn't have the marbles to do what's right today, now if we get into trouble in the next 5 years I believe they will take our sports programs and turn them all into AAU circuits. They're waiting.

UL knows that they are just whistling past the graveyard. The appeal has to be based on a specific error. UL’s is trying to make a case that the NCAA was too harsh because if the infractions had been discovered sooner, the players would have had an opportunity to perform retribution and become eligible. They didn’t really go into how you can undo a hummer though. Their other point is that the sanctions are too excessive considering UL’s self-imposed postseason ban and loss of scholarships. Both are ridiculous to anyone with half a brain.
Basically this all a dog and pony show to placate the fan base and donors.
*Restitution.

Playing an ineligible player is grounds to vacate a game 100% of the time. No other school has attempted to use the argument UofL is using.... because no other school has ever been that dumb.

If Louisville get's by without vacating the wins and having the banner taken down then if I was Calipari and Memphis or any school that has vacated wins I would throw a fit. NCAA loses all credibility completely if they let the title ans wins stay with ineligible athletes playing.

Yep, I would file discrimination charges against them if I was Memphis or UMass. UNLV should also clear their tab with NCAMESS. Get attorneys now. :)

ADVERTISEMENT