ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville infractions report at 11am

Does UofL have any control on the time released? If so, then yes this looks favorable for UofL.

But, if the NCAA is the one who decides the timing, maybe, just maybe they want to make an example out of UofL

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
Going to be a whole lot of nothing. NCAA will use big words and express disappointment and that will be about it. Rick may get a 6-8 game (meaningless) suspension.

Don't get your hopes up for anything big against UL

My guess is Pitino gets 10 games.....the NCAA doesn't have the guts to take down a banner.

I wish I felt like this guy. But I expect not much.

THISGONBGUD.gif

Don't get your hopes up. Louisville will skate.

Exactly! Pitino will get some lame 9 or 10 game suspension that won't really hurt them whatsoever, and he'll be back just in time for the UK game in late December. I'm not expecting anything else.

Going to be a whole lot of nothing. NCAA will use big words and express disappointment and that will be about it. Rick may get a 6-8 game (meaningless) suspension.

Don't get your hopes up for anything big against UL
this

Serious question, did you also say Diallo would not comeback?

Seems like the people who state definitively that UofL will not get punished sound a lot like the people who stated Diallo would not come back

Uh....that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the NCAA report. And yes, I was shocked Diallo came back.

I'm basing my thoughts on history. The NCAA has proven time and time again that they are worthless.

Reactions: KentuckyCat420
The NCAA vacated Thomas More's 2015 women's basketball title because an injured player who had nowhere else to go slept on the couch of one of their assistant coaches for an extended period of time. If they don't do the same to a program where an assistant coach provided hookers, yes, hookers, and god knows what else to players and recruits then they are absolutely gutless.

It would be weird for the NCAA to have a press conference one hour after the release of a decision that affirms the status quo. Some additional punishment is coming.

Reactions: childe and MWes11
It would be weird for the NCAA to have a press conference one hour after the release of a decision that affirms the status quo. Some additional punishment is coming.
it is even stranger that the NCAA is having a press conference. Any punishment is open to appeal.

Are the UL boards discussing this subject?
Only subjects on the "Hall" are the price
of baseball tickets and 5* recruiting.
Maybe they are just waiting for the news..........
Some UL fans are truthful in their opinions and just want to get it over with regardless.

Reactions: UKUGA
ADVERTISEMENT