ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville fans.

playmorezeppelin

Sophomore
Mar 19, 2017
I've heard a lot of UofL fans try and pretend that having two final fours and a national championship taken away wouldn't be the worst thing to happen because "everyone knows [they] won the title in 2013." Basically, arguing that they are losing the championship due to a technicality and the rest of the country will still recognize them as champs.

Yeah. Right.

I heard one of them ask how strippers are supposed to give the players "super basketball powers," claiming that the punishment is overboard because it had nothing to do with them winning in 2013. Well, I'm here to tell ya that if you offer hookers to your recruits as an incentive for them to come play basketball for your school - that's what the rest of the country calls "cheat-ing." But leave it to Louisville fans to refuse to accept reality (they're already saying that they should just defy the NCAA and keep the banners up, so Hoosier-like). You can bet in a few years, you'll be having a conversation with a Louisville fan and they'll casually mention their three championships. It is at that point that you have a duty to correct them.

Reactions: TM2013
Keep Trophy and banner Defy NCAA and Death Penalty will follow also Show Cause order on Pitino dumb asses that's why they are Uavel fans:pimp:

Keep Trophy and banner Defy NCAA and Death Penalty will follow also Show Cause order on Pitino dumb asses that's why they are Uavel fans:pimp:

Exactly. I was like, you all don't have to take down that banner. But the NCAA also doesn't have to let you play in the tournament until you do haha.

I think this sums up Louisville's attempt to get out of this mess

tenor.gif

Reactions: TIE543
Louisville fans are stupid. I read one say that the UK scandal in 1951 was far worse. Having someone outside your university pay your players to shave points is worse and a bigger competitive advantage than hiring strippers and whores to entice them to play for your school?

That is why they are stupid and deserve the punishment they are getting. They actually deserve much worse. I'd say a three year TV ban and two year postseason in addition to the loss of wins and their L1C(hampionship and Final)4.

Louisville fans are stupid. I read one say that the UK scandal in 1951 was far worse. Having someone outside your university pay your players to shave points is worse and a bigger competitive advantage than hiring strippers and whores to entice them to play for your school?

That is why they are stupid and deserve the punishment they are getting. They actually deserve much worse. I'd say a three year TV ban and two year postseason in addition to the loss of wins and their L1C(hampionship and Final)4.

That's another thing I love about their stupidity. They're constantly telling us that all those titles won back in the 40s and 50s are meaningless because it was so long ago and nobody cared, yet they're quick to point out the point shaving scandal in the 50s and how it's proof of our cheating past.

The constant reminder of the incidents that occurred (along with others) while Pitino is there will always cast a shadow on the program. How he isn't fired is beyond me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT