ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville fans organizing a protest

I saw this and quit reading. I knew it wasn't going to get any better...

"Sadly, UofL fans all tend to be productive in life and have jobs, so these kinds of demonstrations are difficult to get rolling. Hell, the scrimmage game was a perfect chance for this, and we could not get much of a crowd for that."

FYI the red white scrimmage had a HUGE turnout of around 25k. The fake news media wont show you that. Courier Urinal is biased to the mighty cardsnation! :uzi::uzi::uzi:
:weary::weary:stooped chicken coupedaville:cool2::cool2:
On their boards, they were saying about 8,000 showed up. From the pictures, looked more like 800.

I saw this and quit reading. I knew it wasn't going to get any better...

"Sadly, UofL fans all tend to be productive in life and have jobs, so these kinds of demonstrations are difficult to get rolling. Hell, the scrimmage game was a perfect chance for this, and we could not get much of a crowd for that."
As Larry the Cable guy would say, "now thats funny".

Reactions: ymmot31
322fea05b83f126f106327bc9edbd18e.gif

They can all protest my pet monkeys birthday. It's on Christmas and his B-Day is New Year's. He will be 120 years old. Never knew monkeys lived that long. Who is Beat Neck? He posted something about RP's private life. Call me later after I take a nap. I'll need to throw up after eating that lunch. What time do we play UCLA this Friday? We finally made the football national championship game, I think we play EKU.

You got any of those mushrooms left, and if so would you be willing to part with an amount?

Can Uofl officially claim that they're the most delusional fan base in the history of sports?

Reactions: Blueaz
The uofl scout board has to be the dumbest collection of individuals in history. There's a Pitino thread that says the polygraph and his text messages are proof he did nothing wrong at it's a witch hunt. Even though the polygraph is non sensical, and there's gaps in the texts.

The uofl scout board has to be the dumbest collection of individuals in history. There's a Pitino thread that says the polygraph and his text messages are proof he did nothing wrong at it's a witch hunt. Even though the polygraph is non sensical, and there's gaps in the texts.

Every fan in the country is stunned at their level of delusion.

There are only a few voices that I've seen call for and end to the corruption and madness.

The rest are just scared that if they play by the rules and don't let a corrupt AD garner enough from the university to turn them into whatever they want, that it all goes away and they become another Wake Forest in the ACC.

What a great look for their program and fanbase. A pathetic bunch of intellectual midgets protesting the firing of two guys responsible for some of the worst scandals in college basketball history. Fans like this are why UofL is now the laughing stock of the college sports world. The mess that those innocent visionaries are leaving in their wake will take that school a decade or more to get over.
Guess what? I LOVE IT!
Keep protesting idiots and the rest of us will pull up our chairs and watch your program go up in flames!

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT