ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville fans organizing a protest

That is some funny stuff.

So far, my favorite is this: (commenting on Jurich being let go on Wed.)
"Perhaps the next person won't be the visionary that TJ is, but they won't have to be - the palace is already built."

That is some funny stuff.

So far, my favorite is this: (commenting on Jurich being let go on Wed.)
"Perhaps the next person won't be the visionary that TJ is, but they won't have to be - the palace is already built."
The palace is a house of Cards.....
house-of-cards-o.gif

Remember their last one woman protest? I don’t think Bevin will need to mobilize the national guard.

Where was their solidarity at the Red/White scrimmage at the Bucket last weekend? Could've held it in a high school gym based on the fan turnout.

Reactions: 59coop
FYI the red white scrimmage had a HUGE turnout of around 25k. The fake news media wont show you that. Courier Urinal is biased to the mighty cardsnation! :uzi::uzi::uzi:
:weary::weary:stooped chicken coupedaville:cool2::cool2:

Seriously we as a fan base should mobilize and show solidarity in numbers.

https://scout.com/college/louisville/Board/103990/Contents/Fan-rallyprotest--109047130
They can all protest my pet monkeys birthday. It's on Christmas and his B-Day is New Year's. He will be 120 years old. Never knew monkeys lived that long. Who is Beat Neck? He posted something about RP's private life. Call me later after I take a nap. I'll need to throw up after eating that lunch. What time do we play UCLA this Friday? We finally made the football national championship game, I think we play EKU.

Reactions: ymmot31
I wouldn't expect anything less from the fan base that absolutely refused to clean house after the basketball dorm was turned into a teenage brothel.

Reactions: UKWildcatT
I have a feeling they'll be protesting the rising cost of a UL education very soon

Door to door crap fixin to get real. Not only now will I have to dodge the JW's and steak in the truck people, I'm going to add the petitioners to save Jurich's job!

That was one of the boards I was banned from. I got a little too comfortable, I suppose.
My bad.
I don't think Grissom is a guy that blinks at protests.

Wow! That thread is almost shocking. I mean, seriously, I knew there were some crazy people in that fanbase, but that takes the cake. The one poster there was lamenting the fact that Rick is already gone. And the guy who started the thread is hoping with all his might that Jurich keeps his job. I'm trying to remember the days of scandal we endured back in the late 80s, and it seems to me that everyone agreed, once the writing was on the wall, that everyone must go. That's just the way it is.

I know why people want Jurich to keep his job- it's all about the money. His "visionary" leadership and his will to "get things done" is all about that Adidas contract, getting himself, his son, his daughter, and Rick more money. It was never about the University. And he refused to fire Pitino despite the evidence. That's insubordination. It was a scandalous operation and he's a crook. Is that what they want? Do they even care?

We need the student body and every fan is needed, no point in a handful of protesters we need 10k plus. I've been calling around to some important people I know in leadership positions to see if they would help organize and maybe get this pushed on the News. Waiting to hear from The Mayors office. I can't do this alone though. If we are serious help me make some moves people. I'm not experienced in this but I believe we should do something ‍♂️

Mayors Office (502)574-2003

-Derbycitymusic

[roll]

They can all protest my pet monkeys birthday. It's on Christmas and his B-Day is New Year's. He will be 120 years old. Never knew monkeys lived that long. Who is Beat Neck? He posted something about RP's private life. Call me later after I take a nap. I'll need to throw up after eating that lunch. What time do we play UCLA this Friday? We finally made the football national championship game, I think we play EKU.

Wut?

ADVERTISEMENT