ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Fans Eat Their Young..Don't They?

2Adulterers

Senior
Aug 11, 2015
On the Jaybird Message Board Zipper and Fairy Rhodes are pulling their feathers out
now that Brian Bowen 's Father testified under oath that Kenny Johnson..Pitino Bagman paid him
$1300 in cash in front of the Galt House..all while Little Brother was under NCAA probation..
RUH ROH..Can you say Death Penalty in less than 15 seconds..:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
How much more can the Loserville fans take..Their football team is on a roller coaster to 2-10 and
BIG BLUE will fill the Pizza Dump in November...Must be a bitc# to be a Loserville fan..

OMG. I looked in curiosity. o_O

I realize I bring this up a couple times a week. But when someone chronicles the past and fails to mention it, I spring into action!...

Make sure to factor in how little Pitino's performance ultimately had to do with Jurich's outcome, because it wasn't the big deal many describe it to be. What brought Jurich down in the end was Ramsey's overthrow. The clowns put in charge had to root out everyone with money and power. Pitino was just the excuse for these guys to get at Jurich...

parade%20of%20fools%2002_zpst8nl9j0b.jpg

tenor.gif

I feel dirty now. Thanks @2Adulterers.

tenor.gif

That dik blister is the most delusional person on the internet. He will literally spin any opposing view, no matter how logical, to fit his narrative. He's always been a wheezing bag of sh*t sticks, but it's gotten worse since he started drawing posters to save turtleneck. The marker fumes have done him in.

I just ventured over to their board for a minute. Of course they have a thread going on how Kentucky has been buying players left and right but UL is a victim [laughing] Zipp still calling UK fans slapdicks and calling Cal Pitino lite.

I know every team has idiot fans but that board is nothing but a bucket of pathetic little piles of anger.

I just ventured over to their board for a minute. Of course they have a thread going on how Kentucky has been buying players left and right but UL is a victim [laughing] Zipp still calling UK fans slapdicks and calling Cal Pitino lite.

I know every team has idiot fans but that board is nothing but a bucket of pathetic little piles of anger.

And after reading that why would any UK fan care if they got the death penalty. Turn it into a trade school.

tenor.gif

Zipp is a rare breed, and for this we should all be grateful. He's almost to the point of needing to be institutionalized. It's that bad. This goes beyond a fan with his head in the sand or being willingly ignorant. This is paranoid schizophrenia, I think. I think he actually believes the stuff he spews. But I think most of us have seen this coming for years. It's a cautionary tale, really. This guy has spent his life and is fully invested in this internet and message board persona and his entire schtick is an ongoing attack against UK and all-in support of all things Louisville. When this began to hit, his head exploded. We joked about watching the Ohio River bridges when these stories began to break, but this is a guy who took a mental leap when he could no longer deny the end of his Louisville glory days had come. I think what we've seen here is a complete mental breakdown. I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.

That dik blister is the most delusional person on the internet. He will literally spin any opposing view, no matter how logical, to fit his narrative. He's always been a wheezing bag of sh*t sticks, but it's gotten worse since he started drawing posters to save turtleneck. The marker fumes have done him in.

He has the mentality of Henrich Heimler, Anything the Fuhrer says is correct.

Zipp is a rare breed, and for this we should all be grateful. He's almost to the point of needing to be institutionalized. It's that bad. This goes beyond a fan with his head in the sand or being willingly ignorant. This is paranoid schizophrenia, I think. I think he actually believes the stuff he spews. But I think most of us have seen this coming for years. It's a cautionary tale, really. This guy has spent his life and is fully invested in this internet and message board persona and his entire schtick is an ongoing attack against UK and all-in support of all things Louisville. When this began to hit, his head exploded. We joked about watching the Ohio River bridges when these stories began to break, but this is a guy who took a mental leap when he could no longer deny the end of his Louisville glory days had come. I think what we've seen here is a complete mental breakdown. I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.
Nothing would make me feel sorry for that dude...

I've seen the pool incident with the old lady.

I know it will not happen but I do wish they would get the death penalty. They probably do have some good people that are fans but 99.9 % of them are stupid. They call us cheaters and look what is happening to them. LOVE IT !

The only "lite" thing I see is the lifted Championship UL possesses.

I wouldn't piss down his throat if his guts were on fire. That's all I got.

Pick out the character that most portrays Zipp: (boiler room 6, lol)

Ot: some Beautiful automobiles in this clip.

I will give the guy some credit for being a real fan.

Last edited:
On the Jaybird Message Board Zipper and Fairy Rhodes are pulling their feathers out
now that Brian Bowen 's Father testified under oath that Kenny Johnson..Pitino Bagman paid him
$1300 in cash in front of the Galt House..all while Little Brother was under NCAA probation..
How much more can the Loserville fans take..Their football team is on a roller coaster to 2-10 and
BIG BLUE will fill the Pizza Dump in November...Must be a bitc# to be a Loserville fan..

It's ironic you labeled the one guy "Fairy Rhodes", based on the preference of Kerry Rhodes. Nothing wrong with it, I'm just sayin

No they eat poop everybody knows that man.

Reactions: J_Dee
I know it will not happen but I do wish they would get the death penalty. They probably do have some good people that are fans but 99.9 % of them are stupid. They call us cheaters and look what is happening to them. LOVE IT !

They actually do have some level headed “fans” left. I work with a few. And I use fans loosely because all these scandals the last few years have almost done them in. One guy who has been a lifelong fan, ticket holder, supporter, all that jazz calls it embarrassing. And he sees things about like we do. Cal being at UK put extra pressure on Rick to keep up. Being in the ACC put extra pressure on the football program to keep up. There are some left that definitely aren’t delusional. To the point that had they not cleaned house I don’t think they would still follow UL let alone still show up to games.

Reactions: westerncat
A friend of mine who is a U6 fan just said on Facebook:

"Well... at least with the news coming from the FBI trial, then Pitino won't win his lawsuit for wrongfully being fired and we can fire Petrino and move forward."

Umm... "Sorry... not sorry." [laughing] Kind of a shit thing to say while his team is still playing a close game against Boston College, but this mentality is pretty much par for the course for most U6 fans I know.

** Edit. They lost

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT