ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville fans already projecting a title next year

My favorite is right now Michigan is the favorite to win the title...lol

They are on a streak for sure, but the reality is, Belein made adjustments and uofl didn't.

They also are using Duke as proof getting 1 ranked recruiting classes isn't worth it. Last time I checked both UK and duke..the only two teams to use primarily OADs have both won championships...the big oad push didn't start until 2010 so in 7 years 2 teams have won it using this method meanwhile there are 300 hundred other teams who don't and havent.

They'll be a really solid team, but their three leading scorers shoot below 40 percent from the field. And, is it guaranteed they'll be eligible for postseason play?

If Mitchell comes back they're a definite contender, but I wouldn't call them the odds on favorite.

Well they do play in the best basketball conference in the history of sports. It prepares them much better than all the pathetic teams like the SEC has to offer. It's almost a slap in the face to make them play in a tournament setting with peasant teams.

Uavel hasn't won an ACC tournament. They haven't won a game in the ACC tournament. Therefore, it must be a fact that the ACC tournament is more prestigious than the NCAA tourney. (Would post that over there if not banned)

UL will be the preaseason #2 or 3 if Mitchell and Adel came back but Mitchell is gone and Adel might be as well. Due to this I think they end up around 6th or 7th preseason. UK with our recruiting class ( which will include Bamba and a grad transfer ) will be 2-3 .

Didn't Pimptino say "we aren't losing anyone"? Take that Mathiang, Hicks and Levitch. And isn't Adel projected 1st round?
He said that immediately after their loss. Hmmm?
To immediately put pressure on the kids to NOT leave early. Create next years team now, create expectations now. That way if one tries to leave he guilted into not breaking up the #1 team.

ADVERTISEMENT