ADVERTISEMENT

Lost in the shuffle, Monk's 3

Cardsstink

All-SEC
Mar 20, 2017
Briscoe raced down the floor, Monk shot over from the side to take the ball, contorted, fought off two guys (fouled by one), and hit one of the most clutch shots in UK History.

7 seconds later it's all washed away.

Thank you Monk !

carolina's body language said they had quit with 5 minutes left

the uk kids kept fighting. never gave up. got a 5 count, and ran some good stuff to make shots and get back in the game

deserved to win. but win or lose i would never want to be like those whining candy asses

extremely high degree of difficulty with no margin for error. had we won that game his last two threes would have been some of the greatest clutch threes in uk history. amazing what happens when you lose that close. sucks.

extremely high degree of difficulty with no margin for error. had we won that game his last two threes would have been some of the greatest clutch threes in uk history. amazing what happens when you lose that close. sucks.

Yep. Fox' three was solid as well, on a great pass from Briscoe. I still can't believe we came back from 7 down. What a blur.

He should've fouled JJ on that break away, he walked though of course no call. Monks last 3 reminded me of his HS buzzer beaters on YouTube Guy is clutch

Reactions: Mr_GG
ADVERTISEMENT