ADVERTISEMENT

Loserville Not A Baseball School

They play kent state in the elimination game. i doubt they’re done yet. u6 destroyed ks friday.

Please stop. They are most definitely a baseball school and have one of the best coaches in the entire game. I hate them too but we don't have to be stupid about it.

Please stop. They are most definitely a baseball school and have one of the best coaches in the entire game. I hate them too but we don't have to be stupid about it.

Give them our schedule...they would be watching lime us and after today they will be anyway

Give them our schedule...they would be watching lime us and after today they will be anyway

I don't care. They take their schedule and have gone to play in the regional every year, except one, since 2007. They have gone to the super regionals 7 of the last 11 years and to the college world series 4 times.

You can claim that their records are inflated because of a weak schedule, but their post season success cannot be denied and anyone saying they aren't a baseball school is out of their mind.

Reactions: brianpoe
There's no doubt that much of UL's success in baseball and (especially) football is overhyped and the result of a poor schedule, but I disagree with the premise. UL is more of a baseball school than they are any other sport. Their postseason success in baseball far surpasses anything else they're doing (except maybe women's basketball). It's true that their record is a sham, but they parlay that poor schedule into home regionals more often than not and that has paid off for them.

They have a better coach and program. Have been better for a while. Not sure what this BS smack talk is all about.

Is it possible that 2adulterers is a deep cover UL troll to make our fan base look crazy to onlookers?

They have a better coach and program. Have been better for a while. Not sure what this BS smack talk is all about.

This BS sounds remarkably familiar, i.e., just like the foolish posts about their football program for years, while they were/are routinely demolishing us annually on the field, have more NFL players, more bowl games/wins, hell they have more wins over Alabama and Florida than we do in the last 30 years. Just an amazing OP . . .

Reactions: Tannerdad
This BS sounds remarkably familiar, i.e., just like the foolish posts about their football program for years, while they were/are routinely demolishing us annually on the field, have more NFL players, more bowl games/wins, hell they have more wins over Alabama and Florida than we do in the last 30 years. Just an amazing OP . . .
Don’t read them :chairshot:

If we can't be in it, nothing give me more pleasure than seeing uavel and Indiana getting knocked out. I just wished it had been TAMU that had beaten IU and not the Longhorns.

UK is on their out-of-conference schedule. Twice.

Are you saying UK is a nobody?

Most knowledgable baseball people know that who you play on weekend series counts more than mid-week games. UL decided to play NO ONE in the OOC schedule and instead loaded up on a bunch of cupcakes with 150+ RPI ratings. Even within the ACC, UL also feasted on the cupcakes and beat no one of substance except for UNC (and that was during the first weekend of conference play when UNC stunk).

ADVERTISEMENT