ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like UL may play The Vols in the preseason NIT

dimeforepps

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2003
Card fans already talking about beating them to show how weak the SEC is. My money is on the Vols if they play...

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
UL better toughen up in the paint if they plan to beat the Vols. Nwora made some noise playing internationally, but I don’t know if he can bang with UT.

It's amazing to me how much confidence UL fans have in Chris Mack. I think he's a good coach, but he hasn't really accomplished much of anything. He had a great backcourt two years ago (last year too) when they got to the E8, but other than that, nothing all that great. But don't say that to a UL fan, they think they got themselves a top 5 coach. They'll learn… .maybe.
UT by a dozen in that UL game and will give KU all they want.

uavel is definitely the weakest team of the tourney. They will lose their first game, whoever they play.

Reactions: MegaBlue05
Indeed, but my point was he isn't a "banger" that can keep up with Tennessee's bigs. If people do not recall his recruitment, then he was called one of the best "shooters" in the 2017 class.

I'm also in no way "stupid." Dude can EAD with all that non-sense.

[eyeroll] I'll try not to be stupid.

http://www.fiba.basketball/basketba...oachplayer-relationship-in-african-basketball

A standout shooting guard at Louisville University ( :joy: ) , 19-year-old Jordan insists he can't wait to wear the D'Tigers green-and-white uniform.

No, the kid isn't Magic Johnson, but Magic was a 6'8 POINT GUARD, so I'll try not to be stupid AGAIN. [eyeroll]

He played last year. He is a forward who drifts to the perimeter. He won’t be playing SG. We don’t need a link.

But, it’s good to know he is now the next Ervin Johnson. BTW, I picked UL’s best front court player for my comment. If you think they have talented bigs ready to bang with UT, make your case.

Last edited:
He played last year. He is a forward who drifts to the perimeter. He won’t be playing SG. We don’t need a link.

But, it’s good to know he is now the next Ervin Johnson. BTW, I picked UL’s best front court player for my comment. If you think they have talented bigs ready to bang with UT, make your case.
If reading comprehension isn't your thing, then I won't waste anymore of my time.

My goodness.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Since he's a shooting guard, then I don't expect him to bang with UT.

Let’s revisit this snarky comment. Not only is Nwora not a SG for UL, but there is a good chance he plays PF. Under Mack’s style, Nwora is probably a perfect SF, if he can put the ball on the floor and get into the paint with his man on his hip. But, UL has such question marks and depth issues at PF and C that it is highly probable the guy plays PF with Sutton or someone else manning the WF spot. He has never played SG for UL and if there was ever a chance, it certainly won’t be when UL plays UT. Nwora vs Williams. That banging may only be received by Nwora, rather than given.

Looking to his international play, it appears competition was akin to HS competition in the US. Nwora and shown a really nice touch and could be a threat in a two-man game or as a set shooter. But, there is a reason why he received very sporadic inconsistent minutes last year from Padgett. This year, however, the forwards that kept him off the floor are gone.

The same delusion idiots that think they are the State of Kentucky's favorite team. They'll get a healthy dose of reality when the Vols wipe up the floor with their sorry a$$. After we stomp them into their own floorboards we'll have the pleasure of watching the ACC turn them into whiny a$$ little prison bitches. I'm looking forward to all the excuses from their extra y chromosome fans.

ADVERTISEMENT