ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like UK football is still considered pretty irrelevant by ESPN-------------------

A 3* recruit has been bumped up to a 4* or 5* simply due to Alabama or OSU offering and absolutely nothing else.

I will gladly take our 6-7+ 4* every year as our team continues to show obvious improvement year after year.

Kentucky or Duke offering a recruit in basketball causes the same affect at times. Does that make him a better player?

Just looked at UK's 2017 schedule and this is my early prediction (subject to change)
wins
USM, EKU, E. Michigan MO, Vandy

Probable wins
Miss. St

Possible wins
UT, SC UL

Just looked at UK's 2017 schedule and this is my early prediction (subject to change)
wins
USM, EKU, E. Michigan MO, Vandy

Probable wins
Miss. St

Possible wins
UT, SC UL

Not a bad guess, but am I to assume from your post we have zero chance to beat Florida, Georgia, or Ole Miss?

How many points would we have been underdogs to Thug U in 11 if the bookies had known a WR that hadn't played QB for four or five years would be taking almost all the snaps for us? And that we would pass for what, 15 yards?

If I had to bet my house, I'd take a very conservative approach in picking likely wins. USM, Eastern, e mich, Mizz, Vandy should be wins. Even in those games, Ky is not in the position to put in on automatic pilot. As for potential wins, I'd be inclined to put USC, Miss St, Ole Miss and ul on that list. It would take our best effort plus other factors lining up right for us to beat Fla, UGA and ut.

Every team has a chance to win every game. I think ins over UT and UF are very unlikely based on talent. Ole Miss due to their situation with the NCAA is a wild card. If they take a mail-it-in attitude they are extremely beatable. I also feel that UGA might be the best team in the East.

ADVERTISEMENT