ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the loudmouthed minority isn't just a UK thing

I love articles like this. You find a few disgruntled loudmouths on some fan site and that's what passes as a real story. I guess a handful of line bearded morons are the "basketball world". To even breathe a word about firing Kenny Payne at this juncture is beyond ridiculous. Not just RR
I've said this before, there's a reason why we call them the "tards".

Reactions: MissingWCC
I love articles like this. You find a few disgruntled loudmouths on some fan site and that's what passes as a real story. I guess a handful of line bearded morons are the "basketball world". To even breathe a word about firing Kenny Payne at this juncture is beyond ridiculous. Not just RR
Yeah, it all started with the lady that was solely responsible for taking God out of our schools. She finally got her reward several years ago.

Reactions: awf
I am not a Penny fan. I was responding to the comment that Tubby can actually coach compared to Cal. Tubby failed at Memphis and High Point before he retired.Penny has recruited well and he has a very good record at Memphis. Cal is a much better coach than he is. You have said nothing about my main points. Cal's overall record at Kentucky, (except for 2 years), is absolutely outstanding. There is no evidence whatsoever that most fans are ready for him to stop coaching the team. The constant whining and complaining against Cal by you and others is tiresome, annoying and a total waste of time.
He’s incredibly uneducated so the complaining and photoshops are all he has. Mind of a six year old who performs here like a circus animal 🎪 for “likes”. If you call him out for what he is, he follows you around like a little puppy dog and stalks you until you totally ignore him (which I've done). He eventually kicks rocks and goes and finds someone else to harass.

I never see his posts but in my case, I'm sure he's still jumping around like a monkey and smarting off to me so the small amount of posters here that think he's funny will give him a "like".

Last edited:
We live in a world of "what have you done for me lately....as in, immediately!"

No one has patience these days. Chalk that up to the electronic age of emails, texts, social media, and even the corporate world and marriage! Everyone is now expected to over achieve, read minds, never offend anyone, respond immediately, and just magically make things happen yesterday. And if they don't hit the ground running, respond within 45 seconds, or somehow create a miracle from nothing, they're chastised, fired, laid off, ghosted, or divorced.

Society - particularly American society - has been rapidly becoming a cesspool of absurd expectations and a total lack of any patience or empathy.
Bravo, at least some get this. Great post

Reactions: TheDude73
I am incredibly uneducated so trolling and complaining is all I has. My doctor told my mom my mind is under developed and rivals that of a six year old, maybe that's why I poop in threads like a circus animal 🎪. I go from account to account, pooping in threads until they get deleted or locked for attention. Eventually I get banned so I have to make new ones all the time to like myself and find new friends.
Wow CardsStink...you did a stupendous job explaining not only your modus operandi, but your fragile grasp on reality and teeny-tiny psyche. It's easy to see losing your legacy account has damaged you far beyond repair, leaving you with mere projections of a now shattered reality.

Cheer up...maybe mom will take you to see Santa this weekend li'l camper...ho ho ho... [laughing]

a-christmas-story-santa-claus.gif

Yeah, it all started with the lady that was solely responsible for taking God out of our schools. She finally got her reward several years ago.
You talking g about that Madeline witch who had her grave hidden so people wouldn't pray over it. She wouldn't have to worry about me praying over it, I have a much better idea of what to do on it.

You talking g about that Madeline witch who had her grave hidden so people wouldn't pray over it. She wouldn't have to worry about me praying over it, I have a much better idea of what to do on it.
Yeah, she’s the one. Stole money and was murdered. God works in mysterious ways.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT