ADVERTISEMENT

Looking forward to a practice report from Cameron Mills on Wednesday

Can't wait, Cam always has some interesting takes and is a great dude.

Except for that one time I ran into him while I was shopping at an Aldi off New Circle Road. He came up to me and reached into my cart, pulling out a package of carving board ham I'd picked up earlier. He asked me point blank if he could have a couple of slices. I politely told him no. He then exaggeratedly starting stamping his feet and in a baby voice started saying "but i'm so hung-wee. pweease mister, Cam needs da hams." When I declined again, he took the package and held it near his butthole, then made one of the loudest, nastiest farts I've ever heard in my life. It was like a rancid combination of battery acid, body odor, and dog vomit. He then put the package up to his face, took a nice, long sniff, and said "that'll do" before tossing the package back into my cart and then literally skipping away like a school girl. I saw him a few minutes later and he was berating some poor cashier for not offering free samples. But still, Comeback Cats, '98 for life. Good dude.

I remember my old coach would say "on the line" at the end of practice. What he did though was to have us shoot free throws. If you hit both nobody ran, hit one and missed one means a sprint, and missed both meant a quarter court (run to foul line and back, then to half court, then to other foul line, then to other base line and back). The whole team ran too. Needless to say, we put in the work on our own to be good free throw shooters to keep from the running.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
enjoyed the bonding portion the most, as I believe this age of NIL will cause hard feelings if someone is paid an outrageous amount of $
tensions, for what ever reason, will destroy the chemistry needed to succeed

Mills doesn’t remember or didn’t know, Tubby brought in a sports psychologist once. Whole was going through a shooting drought including at the charity stripe. Among other things, the guy showed them that the hoop was wide enough two balls could go through it at one time.

Reactions: yoshukai
Mills doesn’t remember or didn’t know, Tubby brought in a sports psychologist once. Whole was going through a shooting drought including at the charity stripe. Among other things, the guy showed them that the hoop was wide enough two balls could go through it at one time.
Jay Bilas suggested the team go see Brokeback Mountain and have a good cry.

Reactions: yoshukai
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT