ADVERTISEMENT

Looking For Some Louisville Radio Stations

Sawnee Cat

All-American
Aug 18, 2007
Florida Gulf Coast
That carry sports talk shows. If Jurich is fired this afternoon I think it would be entertaining to tune some of them in. Looking for Iheart Radio stations. If you could tip me off as to who will be the most outraged that would be a bonus.

Thanks all,

A semi normal one thats not overly crazy bias is 93.9fm at 3. I mean they are UofL fans but they are more realist than than the slurp fest that comes from suntan city inc

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
A semi normal one thats not overly crazy bias is 93.9fm at 3. I mean they are UofL fans but they are more realist than than the slurp fest that comes from suntan city inc

Naw, I bet he’s looking for the most delusional bs coming out of Louisville.

He wants meltdowns.

Thanks, I'll tune in. I am hoping things get so heated my phone catches on fire and explodes. I might borrow a Samsung 7 and keep it outside while I listen.

Captain Suntan at 3pm on 790. 680 is a little more reasonable.

Nobody slurps Tom Jurich like Captain Suntan. That would be the one to listen to if Turtleneck is canned.

Reactions: Fox2monk
That carry sports talk shows. If Jurich is fired this afternoon I think it would be entertaining to tune some of them in. Looking for Iheart Radio stations. If you could tip me off as to who will be the most outraged that would be a bonus.

Thanks all,
Iheartradio carry Louisville sports talk

Thanks all,

For crazy and hilarious denial check out 680 and 790 from 6-9 a.m.

Wats a good station to catch on Iheart right now wouldn't mind listening in get some laughs..

ADVERTISEMENT