ADVERTISEMENT

Long time....

Welcome. I'm one about a month and a half from being 62. Been following the Cats since around 1964. I'm excited about this year, because I think we have the team to go all the way. Glad you decided to join the conversation. Warning! I'm just a tad crazy. I've been over at Eastern State for several years now and from time to time I have to take a break and get the hell out for a few days. I have a lady friend, nurse, that takes me home with her from time to time. She a little old for my taste (32) but she sure can cook some good soup beans and taters and her cornbread is the best. I sneak in the nurses station and use their computer almost every day to post and read. Love me some Cats, Cal and BBN. Hope you have some thick skin, because you will need it at times. Well first shift is coming in better go.

Reactions: BigBlueMasterpiece
Welcome. I'm one about a month and a half from being 62. Been following the Cats since around 1964. I'm excited about this year, because I think we have the team to go all the way. Glad you decided to join the conversation. Warning! I'm just a tad crazy. I've been over at Eastern State for several years now and from time to time I have to take a break and get the hell out for a few days. I have a lady friend, nurse, that takes me home with her from time to time. She a little old for my taste (32) but she sure can cook some good soup beans and taters and her cornbread is the best. I sneak in the nurses station and use their computer almost every day to post and read. Love me some Cats, Cal and BBN. Hope you have some thick skin, because you will need it at times. Well first shift is coming in better go.

One nice thing about hittin' your 60s, you have earned the right to be ornery with a touch of crazy. We just blame it on the meds. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: This years team will be some good medicine!

Long time reader, for time poster. Been coming around here reading for a few years now and after finally breaking the UF curse and getting geared up for what I expect to be a stellar basketball season, I decided to join in the mix. Just wanting to say a Big Blue Hello to all!
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT