ADVERTISEMENT

Long time....

giphy.gif

Long time reader, for time poster. Been coming around here reading for a few years now and after finally breaking the UF curse and getting geared up for what I expect to be a stellar basketball season, I decided to join in the mix. Just wanting to say a Big Blue Hello to all!

Most obvious ....a "Fair Weather" fan :rolleyes: or ????:uzi:

If you're a longtime reader, don't you have to register with Rivals?
If so..."Herro" in his handle??

Reactions: floatingyou
Long time reader, for time poster. Been coming around here reading for a few years now and after finally breaking the UF curse and getting geared up for what I expect to be a stellar basketball season, I decided to join in the mix. Just wanting to say a Big Blue Hello to all!

I haven't posted since Lexington Herald days. Been reading here for several years. A couple of you know me by association. I'm playing with different settings so if you see something disgusting don't accuse me of being someone else on this forum. Been a big UK BB fan for 50 years as of this year. Thought it was about time to relish what may be one of the best seasons in years.

The Duke has always been one of my favorites, my father's too. Didn't he once say "You and what posse?" :gun:

I don't know all his quotes but he had a few posse quotes;

"My posse has got you surrounded."
"long on promise and short on posse."
"Judge Parker's promised me a posse.When it gets here, if it gets here, send it on after me.I ain't waitin'."
"In a pinch a convincin' lie's as good as a posse."

All of those are from Rooster Cogburn but who's counting?:rolleyes:

Membership question. Which poster has a daily random thought such as don’t sleep on Baker this year?
Ah, a quiz! No one told me there was a test! I can't say I know who. If it helps, I almost started posting months ago when Willy4UK had that avatar of some snot drippin' hillbilly. That was hard to pass up. Seriously, I can't be here very often in the off season. I know some of our more nefarious posters. And I think Freida's Boss is good people. So castrate me if I don't pass the quiz, at 62 it won't make that much of a difference anyway. :joy:

Reactions: BBUK and Fox2monk
Ah, a quiz! No one told me there was a test! I can't say I know who. If it helps, I almost started posting months ago when Willy4UK had that avatar of some snot drippin' hillbilly. That was hard to pass up. Seriously, I can't be here very often in the off season. I know some of our more nefarious posters. And I think Freida's Boss is good people. So castrate me if I don't pass the quiz, at 62 it won't make that much of a difference anyway. :joy:

Look at the first page his name is always there. Here is a hint. Parkay or land o lakes.

Rafters is somewhere between treacherous and violent. Welcome!
https://goo.gl/images/mNCK57
Thank you! Feeling the heat has been my copilot. Looking at this years roster and the Bahamas games I couldn't hold myself back any more. I could see several pieces to the puzzle we'd been missing. I know it's early, but this, to me, is one of the top 5 teams in potential I've seen in 50 years. PJ has definitively improved his game. His free throws are better, but still need to keep improving. Herro is gonna flat piss off other teams, great floor presence. I'll go on when other threads arise on the subject. :popcorn:

Reactions: sambowieshin
ADVERTISEMENT