ADVERTISEMENT

Live Stream and Replay Info for the Blue-White Game

Oct 31, 2007
uk-basketball-live-blue-white-game-2017.jpg

Hey folks, the blue-white game starts at 7:00 PM (Eastern) on the SEC Network, and BWO will be streaming it again for you guys! I have a link to his stream on the site below.

A "quick" replay that has commercials should be ready 5-10 minutes after the scrimmage ends. A commercial free replay should come late tonight (probably the middle of the night), followed by a Leach & Pratt radio sync sometime on Saturday.

CLICK HERE FOR THE LIVE STREAM LINKS

Last edited:
The "quick" replay is ready to go. [ LINK ]

UPDATE: A commercial free replay now available at the link above. I'm working on the radio sync, but most of the second half of my audio recording seems to be completely messed up, so I might end up having to post a replay of just the first half for it... I'll work on it some more tomorrow to see what I can come up with.

Last edited:
The "quick" replay is ready to go. [ LINK ]

UPDATE: A commercial free replay now available at the link above. I'm working on the radio sync, but most of the second half of my audio recording seems to be completely messed up, so I might end up having to post a replay of just the first half for it... I'll work on it some more tomorrow to see what I can come up with.
Thank you for providing this service. As a firefighter I often miss parts of, or entire games due to calls and being a rookie and not getting to pick what the station watches (I live in GA so I’m the lone wildcat on the department).

What you do is a huge help to me and others in similar circumstances.

You are welcome, Jmeeks54thebest. I'm glad I can help out people like you!

So a Baker & Pratt radio sync replay has been added as well to the same link as above, but unfortunately it only covers the 1st half as my 2nd half audio recording was all messed up (it looks like iHeartRadio screwed up the feed for me about a minute into the 2nd half).

Reactions: will1976 and ib4ky
Thank you for providing this service. As a firefighter I often miss parts of, or entire games due to calls and being a rookie and not getting to pick what the station watches (I live in GA so I’m the lone wildcat on the department).

What you do is a huge help to me and others in similar circumstances.

[thumb2][thumb2][thumb2][thumb2][thumb2][thumb2][thumb2][thumb2]:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay::okay:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT