ADVERTISEMENT

Live PD

She is one of the main reasons I watch that show. I would love to meet the man tapping that ass. He can’t knock her up wuick enough. It won’t be long before b celebrities start reaching out trying to get eith her.

This guy maybe.

tenor.gif

Sticks has played his cards right into a 6 figure salary. I think Tom is a little bitter he didn’t get that gig. @-Mav- i finally saw the dude in your avatar on that show lol. It has some of the hottest police chicks I’ve ever seen. Addy Perez from South Carolina is smoking hot. I would go straight Willy on her ass. That ass would be spotless.

Sh could have 5 stds and I’d kill that shit then get all shots afterwards.
I occasionally travel to the Columbia area for work and may have to do some speeding in the hopes that she pulls me over...

Conclusions reached from watching this show

90% of Americans, at any given time, have dope on their person or in their car (mysteriously stashed in there by person or persons unknown),

99% of people who "didn't do nuthin" - did something.

Mouthing off to the cop who pulls you over is a good way to get off with a warning.

If you tell a cop you are not getting out of the car, they usually let you go on your way,

If you aim at or shoot at a cop, they like to conserve their ammo.

Last edited:
You know the show's not really completely live, right? The reason they always smell weed and find drugs is because they never show the traffic stops that result in nothing.
I’ve tried explaining this to everyone as well. Cops has been on for like 3 decades, same exact show but everyone acts like this is new and awesome some how.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT