ADVERTISEMENT

Live PD

Bill - Shy Cat

All-American
Mar 29, 2002
Eye opening and entertaining. Some decent officers, but more jerks than I would have guessed before watching this. Handcuff most everyone they encounter. Also, noted that they arrest any man accused of laying a hand on a woman without proof (no bruises cuts, etc). I enjoy the show.

I like the show. Amazed at how many folks are driving without a license or a suspended license.

Wouldn't shock you if you lived in East TN. A few years ago I was sitting in the left turn lane at a light waiting for it to give me the green arrow. Right when it was ready to turn, one guy on the right tried to beat the light and turn left down the street while another guy coming from the opposite direction tried to beat the light going straight. They collided, and slid into me. The cops arrived, and sure enough, both were driving on revoked licenses and had no insurance. You look in the paper here every day, and you'll see people arrested for various shit from drugs to theft, and if there is a vehicle involved, it's a good bet one of the charges will be driving on a suspended/revoked license.

My favorite moment so far was a while back when they were called to do a wellness check on a woman passed out in a lot next to a fence.
They woke her up and told her they were going to get an ambulance to come check her out. She was belligerent and insisting that she was fine and was just going to walk home. She kept trying to walk away and when she was finally successful at turning around to head home, she walked full into a light pole and then said, “F#%€ you pole!”

:joy:

Reactions: wildcatdonf
The time when the officer from Ragland, SC was involved in a high speed chase. The car wrecked and the guy got out swinging a toddler. The officer wrestled the guy and the kid away on his own. Best single situation on LivePD when the kid was okay.

"I'm trying help you ... but I can't help you unless you admit you killed her."

This is hilarious, but sadly, is not an exaggeration at all! They say this no matter what the situation is and I always wonder how exactly they help them? I’ve seen guys admit to having weed and most of the officers let them go or give a citation, but the crimes that involve serious felonies make me laugh when the police say this. Hahaha!!!

Every First 48 episode they say that or something along the lines of " i know you are not the type of person who would kill someone, tell us why you did it, it will make things a lot easier on you."

Live PD on patrol is much better. They cut out all the BS, Sticks and the other 2 hacks talking. Straight action just like COPS.

Every First 48 episode they say that or something along the lines of " i know you are not the type of person who would kill someone, tell us why you did it, it will make things a lot easier on you."
All they want is admission that you pulled the trigger case closed

Sticks has played his cards right into a 6 figure salary. I think Tom is a little bitter he didn’t get that gig. @-Mav- i finally saw the dude in your avatar on that show lol. It has some of the hottest police chicks I’ve ever seen. Addy Perez from South Carolina is smoking hot. I would go straight Willy on her ass. That ass would be spotless.

Sh could have 5 stds and I’d kill that shit then get all shots afterwards.

Reactions: homeytheclown
My gawd. I would give her ass CTE.
She is one of the main reasons I watch that show. I would love to meet the man tapping that ass. He can’t knock her up wuick enough. It won’t be long before b celebrities start reaching out trying to get eith her.

Reactions: Mashburned
ADVERTISEMENT