ADVERTISEMENT

Little OT....

I don’t know, man. If you believe people choose to be gay and face all the societal negatives that come with it, (being ostracized by family and friends, possibly being denied housing and employment or basic services, having to live “in the closet” out of fear, greater risk for depression, etc.), you’re showing ignorance.

I always knew I was attracted to girls. I didn’t just decide to be straight. It was hardwired.

Every gay person I i know says they felt “different” than other kids as a child and realized they were attracted to same sex partners during adolescence and often didn’t act on these urges until adulthood. Given this is Kentucky, most of these people stayed in the closet well into their 20s and 30s even though their homosexuality was pretty obvious to a lot of people in junior high.
I respect this response. It’s just my opinion and I do realize some are that way . I also think some use it as a “ look at me “ mechanism.

Reactions: MegaBlue05
Degenerates and perverts who have twisted and obfuscated the issue because they don't want want be harassed or picked on. OK, that's fine. Keep it to yourself. You choose to engage in disgusting behavior that doesn't harm others and are consenting adults, that's your business, but acting like the rest of us need to accept it as normal or right is where the line is drawn.

We’ve got some sick puppies in Indianapolis and in the whole country, quite frankly. A lot of sick bastards on this board too who want to see outlines of dongs in women’s wrestling and track & field.

I’d like to change my question to Coach Cal:

John, why do you support dudes with peckers playing women’s sports?

It’s truly unbelievable.

The fact of the matter is facts don’t care about feelings. There biological differences between men and women. Big time.

Men who “identify” as women and play women’s sports have a CLEAR advantage.

Reminds me of a story of some “trans female” high school dude who absolutely destroyed everyone else in track and field, because... well he’s a dude.

Or the MMA fighter who was “female” and crushed/ cracked open the skull of his actual female opponent.

I guess it would be cool for Lebron James and AD to go play on a WNBA team? Really?

🤡 🌍

There are absolutely corrupt politicians on both sides (which is why trump is so popular) but leftistism/ progressivism and woke-ism is literally destroying the country.

I am willing to bet most people in this thread have never spoken to a trans person, and yet somehow know everything about them.
For 20 years I worked and was friends with a woman that used to be a man .She was a big girl and liked to show how strong she was by lifting heavy things and opening stuck valves . I’m sure she would have dominated women’s wrestling.

So this is something new? I thought everyone already recognized Brittney Griner was a dude. I mean look at that adams apple.

Brittney_Griner.jpg

Ita ridiculous. Nobody wants that, nobody wants to watch that, and nobody is going to pay to see it. It also keeps women off women's teams. Just disgusting.

Yeah, but if enough dudes are able to play women's sports, then maybe women's sports will finally be interesting. Look on the bright side!

I don't care if the number of biological men who want to play women's sports is next to none.

It's still wrong, and it's completely unfair to biological women.
I wouldn’t disagree with that at all, but that’s the “Juwanna Mann” scenario that won’t really happen. There’s plenty of science in gender and sexuality to back up that this isn’t just some delusion that a “man want to become a woman”. Again it’s almost a little silly to try to explain this on this forum, and I also won’t claim to understand all the science because I don’t have a PhD in gender or sexuality studies. But I’ve read information from people that do, and I know that it’s possible, however unlikely to be born with the wrong genitalia and sexual organs. It’s a rare thing that happens. There are many rare conditions that occur to human beings, why is this different?

So let me ask you this because it’s something I’ve thought about. What if you were born with a vagina and appeared to be a woman and went through puberty as a woman would? But you are you. A man. If that were me as a pre-teen/teen I think it would be absolutely torturous to see changes occurring in my body that don’t match up with who I am. Because I am who I am. It would be crucial for me to not go through puberty as a woman or my life would basically be ruined as I would appear to be someone I’m not. Think about how horrible that would feel. Put yourself in the shoes of someone going through that. Think outside of your own perspective. Think how uncomfortable you would be in the body of a woman, how confusing that would be for you. And having the world tell you that you’re not who you say you are. Could you handle that?

Again, this is a conversation this forum is definitely not ready for and I already know the response I will get. But just like I didn’t understand before, I do now because I chose to listen, read, and research. Some other may be willing to do that. But here it is. And I’m using Dwayne Wade and his male to female daughter as the example because it’s high profile. What Wade is doing for his daughter is right, and it is the only option. He’s not coddling her or “sharing in her delusion”. He’s not allowing her to be brainwashed. She’s a girl, for the reasons I explained above. It’s vital to let transgender teens to stop puberty of the incorrect gender and get on the right medication, so they can be who they are. I get that this is controversial, but it’s controversial because people won’t allow themselves to understand. When this doesn’t happen and people go through puberty as the wrong gender, they kill themselves at an astronomical rate. When transgender teens can go through puberty as the correct gender the suicide rate goes down to nearly the average of the rest of the human population. So ask yourself, do human lives actually matter to you, or only the lives of people who are just like you? No one has an agenda to turn men into women, or women into men. The agenda is to allow people to be who they are, because that’s the right thing to do.

And finally to circle back to the athletics argument of this issue, if a transgender person goes through puberty as their proper gender, they are going to biologically be in the correct gender class for their sport. So there won’t be an testosterone based athletic advantage. In most cases people wouldn’t even know that the athlete is a transgender athlete because they wouldn’t have the physical attributes of the other gender. And that’s where there needs to be a distinction. So if you don’t want “men competing in women’s sports” get behind the science and allow people to be who they are. The push back against this is leading to draconian laws like what we’re seeing in Arkansas and what they’re now pushing in Texas, where they won’t allow people under 18 to get their proper treatment. That’s dangerous and straight up inhumane. Again I say put yourself in the shoes of that person.

Of all the issues going on, this is just meant to distract. Y’all are right that nobody wants this, I’m not disputing that. But men aren’t going to “become women” specifically to compete in sports. Will there be a couple “Juwanna Mann” type situations where that does happen? Probably. It would also take an unethical coach for that to happen. But there would be a response to it. Teams just won’t play a team that does that, and that team will be forced not to play that player. And then it won’t happen anymore.

It’s likely most transgender athletes who compete will just be average within the sport they compete in, they won’t be some “hulking man”. they would just have a similar body composition as other females. I know it’s a deliberate misunderstanding, but male to female transgender people by and large aren’t going to be going for a manly physique. I know trying to explain this on this board will be futile, but it just simply isn’t going to be the problem that some y’all want to make it out to be. Like most things it will work itself out.

There is right and wrong and a little bit of gray area, not a little bit of right and a little bit of wrong and a whole lot of gray area. That is the case and no amount of contradictions, arguments, debates, polls, or laws in ANY form will change that. (Oh, on paper you can change anything you want, but in reality, you cannot change that premise.) Be Good...

Nobody is more protected in this country today than those that are gay. A baker in this country is constantly harassed and sued by these gentle gay folks who just want to live their lives. They don't just want to live their lives, they want you to accept them and if you don't then they attack over and over.
Spare me their risks speech. The only risk is daring to oppose them.

False. Gay people are still discriminated against every day by people just like you. You’re not persecuted.

Just because you don’t believe in someone’s lifestyle doesn’t mean they shouldn’t enjoy the same rights as you.

I’m a not politically conservative or religious. That lifestyle isn’t for me. But I think you should be able to be conservative and religious and have the same civil rights as me. And if I owned a business, I’d still serve you because all money spends the same.

Reactions: TIE543 and BigKari
I’m happy they stuck together, but agree things started there and Congress went overboard in their amendments and wording.

Even then the erosion of state autonomy didn’t really start in earnest until the 17th amendment destroyed the bicameral legislature. You can see the Supreme Court react very soon thereafter and continually since then to extend federal power.
Bicameral? Is that a new gender? Are they eligible to play women's sports?

Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow
All i know if you are born with a dick you are male and if you are not you are a woman. God does not make mistakes !

I've met several so called "Christians" that have led to believe many mistakes were made in the creation of some of those fools. Not to mention, who created Adolf Hitler, Jeff Dahmer or any other rapist/serial killer?

From what I’ve found the number of transgender people in the USA is about .5% of the population. Not sure how many of those are college age and able/willing to play sports? Certainly less than a tenth? So I’m not sure if I should be outraged or not over less than .05% of people wanting to play college sports as their reassigned gender.

Oh, wait....this is 2021. Outrage is the new national pastime.

I’m outraged!
Why should we change anything for .05% of the population?

No , No we most certainly do not . Thats BS .
M-Dan: I think it is how you interpret they meaning "We live in two America's". I feel like we do live in two separate countries nowadays.
One America that believes in what this country was founded on; moral beliefs, Christian background, two parent families, law and order, work for what you want and the new America that is emerging, the one from the left where everything we stood for over 200 years is stricken down, one where you sit down and keep your mouth shut while the government does what it wants, where police are villains, and everything is free to those who support the left agenda or non white.
The mighty king of nothing meant it in a way to support his BS view but he is right to an extent.

I've met several so called "Christians" that have led to believe many mistakes were made in the creation of some of those fools. Not to mention, who created Adolf Hitler, Jeff Dahmer or any other rapist/serial killer?
Right. Their moms and dads brought them into life. Just like if my mom and dad never met I wouldn’t exist. God didn’t create me, the act of sex did. It’s so weird to be in 2021 and we still hang on to archaic religious thinking that was all disproven hundreds of years ago. And look how damaging it’s been to society. The wars, the hatred, the abuse, the exclusion. Religion disgusts me.

From what I’ve found the number of transgender people in the USA is about .5% of the population. Not sure how many of those are college age and able/willing to play sports? Certainly less than a tenth? So I’m not sure if I should be outraged or not over less than .05% of people wanting to play college sports as their reassigned gender.

Oh, wait....this is 2021. Outrage is the new national pastime.

I’m outraged!

As the father of female athlete, I don't care if it's one single person. It's wrong, unfair, and should be unacceptable. You can call it "outrage" or whatever you like; I like to call it common sense.

Why should we change anything for .05% of the population?
We’ve changed society for less buddy. ~.01% of the population has Down syndrome. We’ve changed society so they can have special education, condition specific medical treatments and therapies, job programs, assisted living. Wasn’t long ago they would be placed in homes and forgotten. And before that, left out to die of exposure.

I wouldn’t disagree with that at all, but that’s the “Juwanna Mann” scenario that won’t really happen. There’s plenty of science in gender and sexuality to back up that this isn’t just some delusion that a “man want to become a woman”. Again it’s almost a little silly to try to explain this on this forum, and I also won’t claim to understand all the science because I don’t have a PhD in gender or sexuality studies. But I’ve read information from people that do, and I know that it’s possible, however unlikely to be born with the wrong genitalia and sexual organs. It’s a rare thing that happens. There are many rare conditions that occur to human beings, why is this different?

So let me ask you this because it’s something I’ve thought about. What if you were born with a vagina and appeared to be a woman and went through puberty as a woman would? But you are you. A man. If that were me as a pre-teen/teen I think it would be absolutely torturous to see changes occurring in my body that don’t match up with who I am. Because I am who I am. It would be crucial for me to not go through puberty as a woman or my life would basically be ruined as I would appear to be someone I’m not. Think about how horrible that would feel. Put yourself in the shoes of someone going through that. Think outside of your own perspective. Think how uncomfortable you would be in the body of a woman, how confusing that would be for you. And having the world tell you that you’re not who you say you are. Could you handle that?

Again, this is a conversation this forum is definitely not ready for and I already know the response I will get. But just like I didn’t understand before, I do now because I chose to listen, read, and research. Some other may be willing to do that. But here it is. And I’m using Dwayne Wade and his male to female daughter as the example because it’s high profile. What Wade is doing for his daughter is right, and it is the only option. He’s not coddling her or “sharing in her delusion”. He’s not allowing her to be brainwashed. She’s a girl, for the reasons I explained above. It’s vital to let transgender teens to stop puberty of the incorrect gender and get on the right medication, so they can be who they are. I get that this is controversial, but it’s controversial because people won’t allow themselves to understand. When this doesn’t happen and people go through puberty as the wrong gender, they kill themselves at an astronomical rate. When transgender teens can go through puberty as the correct gender the suicide rate goes down to nearly the average of the rest of the human population. So ask yourself, do human lives actually matter to you, or only the lives of people who are just like you? No one has an agenda to turn men into women, or women into men. The agenda is to allow people to be who they are, because that’s the right thing to do.

And finally to circle back to the athletics argument of this issue, if a transgender person goes through puberty as their proper gender, they are going to biologically be in the correct gender class for their sport. So there won’t be an testosterone based athletic advantage. In most cases people wouldn’t even know that the athlete is a transgender athlete because they wouldn’t have the physical attributes of the other gender. And that’s where there needs to be a distinction. So if you don’t want “men competing in women’s sports” get behind the science and allow people to be who they are. The push back against this is leading to draconian laws like what we’re seeing in Arkansas and what they’re now pushing in Texas, where they won’t allow people under 18 to get their proper treatment. That’s dangerous and straight up inhumane. Again I say put yourself in the shoes of that person.
Nope. I have no feelings one way or the other regarding transgenders. I prefer that they just live their lives and don't bother me with that stupid shit. However, we cannot allow children (under age 18) to receive any kind of hormone or surgical gender reassignment treatment, just like other elective medical treatments have age requirements. Can you imagine if you were stuck with permanent physical/physiological changes from some idea you had as a teenager?

Time to end gender sports all together. Let women play football. Combine men’s and women’s basketball, baseball and softball, lacrosse. Let Landon and Drake compete in synchronized swimming and let female gymnasts pass protect Gatewood and Levis

Right. Their moms and dads brought them into life. Just like if my mom and dad never met I wouldn’t exist. God didn’t create me, the act of sex did. It’s so weird to be in 2021 and we still hang on to archaic religious thinking that was all disproven hundreds of years ago. And look how damaging it’s been to society. The wars, the hatred, the abuse, the exclusion. Religion disgusts me.
I’m sorry you feel this way. I’ll keep you in my prayers.

Of all the issues going on, this is just meant to distract. Y’all are right that nobody wants this, I’m not disputing that. But men aren’t going to “become women” specifically to compete in sports. Will there be a couple “Juwanna Mann” type situations where that does happen? Probably. It would also take an unethical coach for that to happen. But there would be a response to it. Teams just won’t play a team that does that, and that team will be forced not to play that player. And then it won’t happen anymore.

It’s likely most transgender athletes who compete will just be average within the sport they compete in, they won’t be some “hulking man”. they would just have a similar body composition as other females. I know it’s a deliberate misunderstanding, but male to female transgender people by and large aren’t going to be going for a manly physique. I know trying to explain this on this board will be futile, but it just simply isn’t going to be the problem that some y’all want to make it out to be. Like most things it will work itself out.
This certainly looks like a "hulking man" to me.

I’m sorry you feel this way. I’ll keep you in my prayers.
I’ve seen some shit you’d never want to see. I’ve seen how religion leads to death. The shit will stay with me but I’m good. And it helps knowing that sky daddy isn’t there to judge me or condemn me to a life of suffering. Save your prayers and do something good for someone.

Guess you didn’t really read my post. Didn’t that woman average like .2 points per game?
Now you're just making shit up.

"She also takes pride now in not just being able to compete at a high level -- leading the team in scoring with 17 points a game and leading the state in rebounding with 18 a game -- but in helping mentor even her opponents."

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Nope. I have no feelings one way or the other regarding transgenders. I prefer that they just live their lives and don't bother me with that stupid shit. However, we cannot allow children (under age 18) to receive any kind of hormone or surgical gender reassignment treatment, just like other elective medical treatments have age requirements. Can you imagine if you were stuck with permanent physical/physiological changes from some idea you had as a teenager?
Then it’s a simple fact that we’ll continue to see young men and women killing themselves over it. That’s just not okay with me. I’m not trying to change your mind on you not caring. You don’t care and you choose not to understand. And that’s your choice. But the fact remains, there are life or death consequences to your line of thinking.

"She also takes pride now in not just being able to compete at a high level -- leading the team in scoring with 17 points a game and leading the state in rebounding with 18 a game -- but in helping mentor even her opponents."
Actually I just asked a question.

And even if she/he only averaged .02 a game....there's still someone's daughter...a woman....who didn't get a spot on the team roster that wanted one.

False. Gay people are still discriminated against every day by people just like you. You’re not persecuted.

Just because you don’t believe in someone’s lifestyle doesn’t mean they shouldn’t enjoy the same rights as you.

I’m a not politically conservative or religious. That lifestyle isn’t for me. But I think you should be able to be conservative and religious and have the same civil rights as me. And if I owned a business, I’d still serve you because all money spends the same.
Nice little speech. I don't go about persecuting anyone.

You dont know anything about me. I don’t force my brliefs lifestyle on anyone, but they do.

You can deny it all you want. They came from all over the country to try and force the woman in Rowan County to give them a marriage license. Some came all the way from San Diego.

She was made out as some evil bigot by the media because she help an opposing view and stood by her convictions. Even went to jail for it.

So don't give me this people aren't persecuted for opposing them. They most certainly are, you’re just not honest enough to admit it.

You’re not allowed to oppose it in this country without persecution and trouble. They are trying to make it a hate crime if a minister preaches about it in the pulpit.

ADVERTISEMENT