ADVERTISEMENT

Little OT....

OHIO COLONEL

All-American
Feb 11, 2009
We’ve got some sick puppies in Indianapolis and in the whole country, quite frankly. A lot of sick bastards on this board too who want to see outlines of dongs in women’s wrestling and track & field.

I’d like to change my question to Coach Cal:

John, why do you support dudes with peckers playing women’s sports?

From what I’ve found the number of transgender people in the USA is about .5% of the population. Not sure how many of those are college age and able/willing to play sports? Certainly less than a tenth? So I’m not sure if I should be outraged or not over less than .05% of people wanting to play college sports as their reassigned gender.

Oh, wait....this is 2021. Outrage is the new national pastime.

I’m outraged!

From what I’ve found the number of transgender people in the USA is about .5% of the population. Not sure how many of those are college age and able/willing to play sports? Certainly less than a tenth? So I’m not sure if I should be outraged or not over less than .05% of people wanting to play college sports as their reassigned gender.

I’m outraged!
So you would have no problem if the UK hoops program was in the NCAA final...and went up against a woman's team that had 2 or 3 'dudes' on it who said they ID'd as a woman?

Juwanna Mann
Juwanna-Mann.jpg

Last edited:
The irony of this is hilarious though...the woke crowd is eating their own and it's hilarious. Women's sports will be invaded in short order and there will be nothing they can do about it. It's so funny to watch them destroy themselves with this transgender lunacy.

You may or may not agree with LeBron James' political views, but I don't many can argue his quote "We live in two America's"

We’re supposed to live in 50 states. The overreach of the federal government, particularly the Supreme Court, has destroyed the autonomy of the states and divided the nation into a two-party winner take all system.

We’re supposed to live in 50 states. The overreach of the federal government, particularly the Supreme Court, has destroyed the autonomy of the states and divided the nation into a two-party winner take all system.
Bingo. We've been headed down this path ever since the Civil War. I think we'd have been a lot better off if they just ended slavery and let the two different parts of the country go their separate ways. It's very clear this marriage was never going to last.

Bingo. We've been headed down this path ever since the Civil War. I think we'd have been a lot better off if they just ended slavery and let the two different parts of the country go their separate ways. It's very clear this marriage was never going to last.
I’m happy they stuck together, but agree things started there and Congress went overboard in their amendments and wording.

Even then the erosion of state autonomy didn’t really start in earnest until the 17th amendment destroyed the bicameral legislature. You can see the Supreme Court react very soon thereafter and continually since then to extend federal power.

I’m happy they stuck together, but agree things started there and Congress went overboard in their amendments and wording.

Even then the erosion of state autonomy didn’t really start in earnest until the 17th amendment destroyed the bicameral legislature. You can see the Supreme Court react very soon thereafter and continually since then to extend federal power.
Absolutely. And the federal overreach continues almost entirely unchallenged. People just seem to accept it as a fact of life, which was exactly their plan. Chip away little by little. But recently it's not just small chips.

I’m outraged!
That percentage will likely increase ten fold after Hollywood and the media portray it as the “cool thing to be “ for all our kids to see . That’s whats happened with the whole “ I’m GAY” movement. Half these kids now days say they’re gay before they even have sexual urges.

Of all the issues going on, this is just meant to distract. Y’all are right that nobody wants this, I’m not disputing that. But men aren’t going to “become women” specifically to compete in sports. Will there be a couple “Juwanna Mann” type situations where that does happen? Probably. It would also take an unethical coach for that to happen. But there would be a response to it. Teams just won’t play a team that does that, and that team will be forced not to play that player. And then it won’t happen anymore.

It’s likely most transgender athletes who compete will just be average within the sport they compete in, they won’t be some “hulking man”. they would just have a similar body composition as other females. I know it’s a deliberate misunderstanding, but male to female transgender people by and large aren’t going to be going for a manly physique. I know trying to explain this on this board will be futile, but it just simply isn’t going to be the problem that some y’all want to make it out to be. Like most things it will work itself out.

Last edited:
That percentage will likely increase ten fold after Hollywood and the media portray it as the “cool thing to be “ for all our kids to see . That’s whats happened with the whole “ I’m GAY” movement. Half these kids now days say they’re gay before they even have sexual urges.
You have any evidence to support your statement that “half of kids today are gay”? There’s not even a higher percentage of gay people today than there were 20, 30, or 40 years ago. There are just more people who are “out” because they have better rights and it’s become more socially acceptable. So yeah it looks to you like “more people are gay now”, because it’s out in the open. Kids don’t become gay because of Hollywood, and honestly you sound stupid if that’s what you really think. Just like you and I didn’t “become straight”, gay people don’t become gay. Now I can’t speak for you, but I knew I liked girls before I had sexual urges. That’s how it was for every straight man I know as far as I know. And that’s because there’s more to sexuality than just the act of sex.

Eventually this will turn into oppression olympics and the woke liberals will turn on each other.

What better place to start than college sports? I love it.

You have any evidence to support your statement that “half of kids today are gay”? There’s not even a higher percentage of gay people today than there were 20, 30, or 40 years ago. There are just more people who are “out” because they have better rights and it’s become more socially acceptable. So yeah it looks to you like “more people are gay now”, because it’s out in the open. Kids don’t become gay because of Hollywood, and honestly you sound stupid if that’s what you really think. Just like you and I didn’t “become straight”, gay people don’t become gay. Now I can’t speak for you, but I knew I liked girls before I had sexual urges. That’s how it was for every straight man I know as far as I know.
I disagree and sorry if I hurt your feelings “ kari “ . But I’m sure you are one that’s all about free speech, kneeling, and the freedom to express oneself. That’s what I did . Get over it .

What percentage of your family and friends are likely to transition to the opposite gender once it’s “the cool thing”?

I would like to see more data relating to how many trans women are attempting to play high school sports before I get my drawers in a bunch. Is there a trend? Is the number more than a fraction of 1 percent of the student population?

Anecdotally, I know one trans man and three trans women. None of them were or are remotely interested in sports. One of the trans women I once knew as a man is 6-foot-4 and is a former MP in the USMC. She’s been doing hormone therapy for 5 years and is now much weaker than me and has lost virtually all male muscle mass and tone.

The trans thing isn’t for me, as I am a heterosexual married male. But, I don’t hate trans folks and their existence doesn’t upset me in anyway.

Bottom line is I don’t see this being a major issue in high school or college sports given the low participation in sports by trans people.

I disagree and sorry if I hurt your feelings “ kari “ . But I’m sure you are one that’s all about free speech, kneeling, and the freedom to express oneself. That’s what I did . Get over it .
So no evidence? Gotcha.

Reactions: TIE543
For some, in several states, it has already become a big issue...
2018..'.Some parents within Connecticut's high school track and field circle expressed outraged when two transgender students took home top prizes at the state championships for girls.'
Lawsuits followed I believe.

My intent posting the OP is that the NCAA has fought for 'women's rights' and women's sports programs....and now with this ruling on championships, they are basically throwing all that away. It won't take long before some 'dude' who is bigger, stronger, and faster than women will demand to be allowed on a woman's team somewhere because all of a sudden he IDs as a woman. Then what will the NCAA do?

Absolutely. And the federal overreach continues almost entirely unchallenged. People just seem to accept it as a fact of life, which was exactly their plan. Chip away little by little. But recently it's not just small chips.
I think what caused this wasn’t a plan but human nature itself. The unquenchable thirst for more power and control.

Conservatives and liberals alike need to champion state powers, as it’s the only way to end the division. But the party leaders aren’t willing to give up an inch of power when they think they know best.

Last edited:
I never said you couldn’t say what you said, I just told you that you were wrong. You’re the one being soft and insecure for everyone to see.

I don’t know, man. If you believe people choose to be gay and face all the societal negatives that come with it, (being ostracized by family and friends, possibly being denied housing and employment or basic services, having to live “in the closet” out of fear, greater risk for depression, etc.), you’re showing ignorance.

I always knew I was attracted to girls. I didn’t just decide to be straight. It was hardwired.

Every gay person I i know says they felt “different” than other kids as a child and realized they were attracted to same sex partners during adolescence and often didn’t act on these urges until adulthood. Given this is Kentucky, most of these people stayed in the closet well into their 20s and 30s even though their homosexuality was pretty obvious to a lot of people in junior high.

For a twist on the argument, check out the last write up...Beggs....

Reactions: Cawood86
What percentage of your family and friends are likely to transition to the opposite gender once it’s “the cool thing”?
Originally the gay movement said they just wanted to be treated equal. That was a lie. They demand you accept them and if you don't they then begin to systematically tyr to ruin your life and try to destroy you.
Anyone who refuses to accept them and their lifestyle is labeled a bigot and canceled.
I realize you think none of this matters and nobody should ever stand up to anything and just let everyone do as they please.
This transgender thing is just another in the line of we just want to be treated equal. Another lie. They demand you accept them and will try and cancel you if you don't.

I never said you couldn’t say what you said, I just told you that you were wrong. You’re the one being soft and insecure for everyone to see.
I think you are wrong. My friend has an 8 year old kid that told him he was going to be gay because he likes playing with boys better than girls. If you don’t think Hollywood hasn’t portrayed how cool it is to be gay , you haven’t been paying attention.

I don’t know, man. If you believe people choose to be gay and face all the societal negatives that come with it, (being ostracized by family and friends, possibly being denied housing and employment or basic services, having to live “in the closet” out of fear, greater risk for depression, etc.), you’re showing ignorance.

I always knew I was attracted to girls. I didn’t just decide to be straight. It was hardwired.

Every gay person I i know says they felt “different” than other kids as a child and realized they were attracted to same sex partners during adolescence and often didn’t act on these urges until adulthood. Given this is Kentucky, most of these people stayed in the closet well into their 20s and 30s even though their homosexuality was pretty obvious to a lot of people in junior high.
Nobody is more protected in this country today than those that are gay. A baker in this country is constantly harassed and sued by these gentle gay folks who just want to live their lives. They don't just want to live their lives, they want you to accept them and if you don't then they attack over and over.
Spare me their risks speech. The only risk is daring to oppose them.

The effectiveness and impacts of political correctness, which was intentionally and strategically deployed decades ago, have been accelerated and weaponized by social media, and is now out of control and has begun feeding on it's own. Horrible stuff.

In what sane, reasonable world is it acceptable for biological male athletes to complete head-to-head against female athletes and to insist it is fair competition? Or, in the interest of political correctness, dare anyone to suggest it isn't fair for reasons that are obvious.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT