ADVERTISEMENT

Little Brother Program Shut Down

Yeah, you.

We're losing games to mid majors in Rupp and you’re starting threads about Louisville winning, like they should be embarrassed.
The OP really loves Louisville, anyone that does nothing but post Louisville threads loves them. I think he has season tickets at the yum center.

Reactions: kyjeff1 and STL_Cat
tenor.gif

:chairshot:

Reactions: Greatestalltime
Yeah, you.

We're losing games to mid majors in Rupp and you’re starting threads about Louisville winning, like they should be embarrassed.
I actually give him credit for that. It’s easy to talk trash when everything is going your way. But to completely belittle you rival even when they appear to have the upper hand takes some real skill.

I actually give him credit for that. It’s easy to talk trash when everything is going your way. But to completely belittle you rival even when they appear to have the upper hand takes some real skill.
He just goes to that well too much and for someone with his history, he should be glad he isn't still serving time. Impersonating an officer is a serious crime.

I'd like to see a huge wall built all the way around Louisville.
And then fill it up with water.

Have you ever noticed he never responds to anything about him playing cop?
I wouldn't either, I would be incredibly embarrassed and humble.

He doubles down though, he knows we all know what he did, but he trashes Louisville like he's all high and mighty. What a hypicrite.

Reactions: catzfanjim
OP is a total clown. Read the room guy. No one cares. Whoever the hell Percy is needs to do his damn job and do us all a favor and get him outta here.

Reactions: catzfanjim
I wouldn't either, I would be incredibly embarrassed and humble.

He doubles down though, he knows we all know what he did, but he trashes Louisville like he's all high and mighty. What a hypicrite.
I bet he's fun at parties. I can't imagine another grown man wanting to be around the Kentucky program and Pitino so bad that he would do that. I cracked up at the article that said he made Pitino nervous and was like a volunteer firefighter on his way to a big fire whenever he was around the team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT