ADVERTISEMENT

Little Brothel...

CatPhight

All-American
Nov 15, 2008
Beaver Lick
...is utterly obsessed...of the 45 threads on the first page, 28 are about UK.

Must suck to have such a small thang. [laughing]

Oh the humanity, BBN are low-lifes...remind me again who served up whores to a 15 year old.

You hate us because you ain't us.

inbredcard_zpsihvekae0.gif

Oh the humanity, BBN are low-lifes...remind me again who served up whores to a 15 year old.

They always have been, I have been banned from that site because I complained that they never posted UofL topics just anti UK topics. Half of that board would rather hate UK than root for the Cards.

Reactions: awf
Of course they're going to be talking about us, they always will. We're the Yankees, they're the Mets. Some UK fans get them too much credit, they're still a city school with a small fan base.
We're John Kennedy, they're Ted Kennedy. We're Bernard King they're Albert King.

Reactions: Louis_Skunt

Don't listen in that much but when I do Louisville sports radio seems to be about UK sports two thirds of the time.

Reactions: awf
They need to be worry more about their next batch of recruits not getting STDs from Katina and the girls.

We used to have the high ground where the tards were concerned. After recent events, not so much.

I'll apologize and accept the blame for the actions of a handful of fans who went too far whenever UofL fans apologize for their Hoes for Ballers scandal and UNC fans apologize for their Fake Classes to Keep Ballers Eligible scandal.

We used to have the high ground where the tards were concerned. After recent events, not so much.
Oh please get a clue. A small number of our fanbase going beserk after a shady ref doesn't even compare to the complete and total corruption that has taken place at Little Brother. It wasn't just the athletic dept it also went to the very top of the university with Ramsey being the biggest crook of all.

Oh please get a clue. A small number of our fanbase going beserk after a shady ref doesn't even compare to the complete and total corruption that has taken place at Little Brother. It wasn't just the athletic dept it also went to the very top of the university with Ramsey being the biggest crook of all.

That's what they said.

ADVERTISEMENT