ADVERTISEMENT

Limited time offer! $22 for your first year

Reactions: white10
Ok, I’ve tried to take advantage of this offer and have had no luck as it says my account already exists for free boards but won’t let me pay for the one year promo being offered, updated payment info…..help!
Same here! tried to order it but it would not take payment. Went to yahoo help. d id not work. Would order subscription if it was possible.

Trying to sign up with this promo with no success, left another message in reply to another, how can this be accomplished Justin?

I sure messed up by paying full price. I have learned a valuable lesson. Dang I am getting to oid to be burned over the price of a message board. Stupid me.

Thanks, Justin. Signed up yesterday and you and I have already sparred.. haha!!

To those having trouble, I clicked on the link, entered my credit card information, ensured the promo code was in the box, and accepted. Easy peasy.

Must be some glitch for some of you. May want to try clearing out your cookies. Just know, if you do this there's a good chance your password will be logged out initially so ensure you remember what that is before doing so.

Reactions: JRowland
Thanks Crums....

Still awaiting a response. They might be having a real issue because on some previous offers there were two separate links... One for people creating new accounts out of the blue, and another for people who are upgrading free accounts to premium. I didn't have the second link this time so that's what I'm waiting on... or word on the status. Thanks for patience!

Reactions: JC-3 and shep21754
Here is the answer I got...

The offer should work just as presented for everyone unless they have already used a promo code in the last 18 months.

Now, if you were to create a new user name and use a new credit card, that would probably work. Thank you for the interest! Lots of stuff coming down right this moment on the HOB side.

Thanks Justin, don’t believe I used a prom in that time frame but , well I’m going 68 and don’t remember what I had for dinner so there’s that!
I’ll take your suggestion and create a new username if needed, thanks for suggesting!

Tried again in vain! This is ridiculous. Very frustrating. The process in 2022 should be much easier.

ADVERTISEMENT