ADVERTISEMENT

Lil' bro fans: "Why hasn't the NCAA gone back and removed some UK wins?"

bigbluelou

All-SEC
Apr 13, 2011
SIAP...I'm coming down from the thrill of the UK Bahamas games and thought I'd check out what others are saying, and I stumbled on this gem of a thread on one of their message boards.

Bless their hearts, they are so miserable and desperate...grasping at straws and checking virtually every "UK cheats" box ever presented. It's not even worth debating with them, but I'm sure @JonScott 's website could clear up any confusion for them. But you know that they say: "There are none so blind as those who will not see."

Poor little fellers...so deliciously entertaining.

It's like they are butthurt about something. I wonder what it could be?
22365581_1508104999270060_7255276993678374975_n.jpg

Why? We know what they are going to say. They just keep regurgitating the same old nonsense. I actually don't find it enjoyable anymore, they are quite sad.

Maybe they will be relevant again or maybe Mack will turn into a goober and it will be humorous to poke fun at them again but right now I just want to throw a few bucks into their tin can because they are just so sad.

The first post I see is “we (UofL) admitted it”.

LMAO. Only after calling Katina a whore and everything else under the sun.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
I don't do it often, but when I feel a little down, I can go over there and read a few posts. Their misery always cheers me up. [roll]

I do it often. there’s always some great comedy on the birdboards, although right now it’s nearly flatline.

I remember thinking back in 2013 that both IU and U6 had a decent shot of winning the championship that year. I'm glad it was U6. :joy:

What's amazing about those idiots is that they'll still flap their gums about college hoops despite the fact that their program is going to be a dumpster fire for the next 3-4 years.

I think they’ve gotten UK confused with UNC somehow... then again they aren’t any brighter than a Louisville players NBA future.

I have never understood going to another teams message board. Who gives a crap what a bunch of losers have to say?

Have to admit I use to and found it quite amusing for awhile but it did get old quick. I haven’t visited their board now in 3 or 4 years and honestly have no desire to.

Reactions: kev69
SIAP...I'm coming down from the thrill of the UK Bahamas games and thought I'd check out what others are saying, and I stumbled on this gem of a thread on one of their message boards.

Bless their hearts, they are so miserable and desperate...grasping at straws and checking virtually every "UK cheats" box ever presented. It's not even worth debating with them, but I'm sure @JonScott 's website could clear up any confusion for them. But you know that they say: "There are none so blind as those who will not see."

Bless their little old hearts. ;(

This is what bitter people in denial do. They lash out and try to grab everyone around them to drag as many people as possible down with them. The irony here is that Louisville fans have been screaming from the first day Calipari started coaching at UK that he's slimy, that UK cheats, that we pay players, that we're dirty and underhanded, and that we'll do anything to win. Yet, all along it was Louisville's program that was the sleaziest in college basketball, and just took the title for worst program in college basketball history.

The thing that takes the cake, which these people apparently just glaze over, is hookers for recruits. We're talking about 17-18 year-old kids here and they're selling them sexual favors to sign on the dotted line. That is criminal, literally. But they will equate this with buying a kid meals during a recruiting visit or a player seeking to get an agent. There is no comparison. Even paying a kid some money to play can't be compared. It's beyond the pale, to me. But hey, I think they've lost their ability to blush anymore. Pitino will do that to you.

Nah, let's don't bless their hearts!

Reactions: Blouman
They are so tired of us, they can't even make threads about our trip to trash our team. HAHA

Have to admit I use to and found it quite amusing for awhile but it did get old quick. I haven’t visited their board now in 3 or 4 years and honestly have no desire to.
Yeah, it just doesn't interest me. I really have never been one to give a crap what opposing fanbases think about anything.

If I am going to argue with someone about college basketball, it's going to be right here on Rupp Rafters with my own fans.

JEALOUSY!!!! You want what cannot have!!
JEALOUSY!!! YOU WANT WHAT IS NOT YOURS!!

JEALOUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"DEATH" , Individual thought patterns album, Song Jealousy, Lyrics- Chuck Schuldner

Their jealousy makes them miserable. They would live a much happier life if they discarded their trashy, immoral, and cheating program and start acting like proud Kentuckians following THE state university that is clean and classy. Why eventually go to your death bed miserable just because as you were growing up someone directed you in the wrong direction of following a lower program?

Reactions: AR15CATWARRIOR
ADVERTISEMENT