ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty 22 Troy 16 final

Nebraska truly does suck, period. LSU only sucked in comparison to what they usually are. That was still a very good team there last year. They had a winning record against the SEC, playing in the West.

Liberty?!? Isn't that the auto insurance company?

I had no idea they had a team. Kind of reminds me of Phillips 66 back in the day.

Their starting QB was out and they were working in a first time starter. Still...it’s liberty.

Doubtful, he'll have better options.
Probably, but, after the craziness with all the big openings last year, there may not be a lot of P5 jobs open. I'm thinking maybe Kansas, Rutgers, UofLoL, North Carolina, MAYBE Auburn and/or USC. Edit, maybe also Illinois.

Liberty was 56 points better against Old Dominion than Virginia Tech was.

People put too much importance on a single game win or lose, always looking to define something by a good win or bad loss.

Not sure why some folks are such Stoops fan boys they feel they have take shots at former UK guys to show how good their lord and savior is.

Brown took Troy to Baton Rouge and beat LSU. He also took Troy to cornhusker land and beat Nebraska.

Yes, he’s taken a few L’s he shouldn’t have but his whole body of work has been great. Not sure why the clown committee needs to try and tear him down to cover for Stoops?

Man, some people get such a thrill out of tearing down Neal Brown. It's pretty pathetic. It's like they sit there behind their little keyboards just waiting for him to fail. I think every single coach in the nation has a few bad losses on their resume. It's clowns like the OP that were wanting to run Neal Brown out of town as OC when his offense was the only reason we even had a chance in any of those games the first couple years. He had Jalen Whitlow and Patrick Towles as his QB's along with a makeshift roster of Joker players, yet he still found ways to make the offense somewhat productive. Posts attacking and discrediting Neal Brown are just idiotic and show what kind of miserable lives some of these keyboard warriors have.

Man, some people get such a thrill out of tearing down Neal Brown. It's pretty pathetic. It's like they sit there behind their little keyboards just waiting for him to fail. I think every single coach in the nation has a few bad losses on their resume. It's clowns like the OP that were wanting to run Neal Brown out of town as OC when his offense was the only reason we even had a chance in any of those games the first couple years. He had Jalen Whitlow and Patrick Towles as his QB's along with a makeshift roster of Joker players, yet he still found ways to make the offense somewhat productive. Posts attacking and discrediting Neal Brown are just idiotic and show what kind of miserable lives some of these keyboard warriors have.
Coming from without a doubt the biggest clueless clown on the forum, I take that as a compliment.

Not sure why some folks are such Stoops fan boys they feel they have take shots at former UK guys to show how good their lord and savior is.

Brown took Troy to Baton Rouge and beat LSU. He also took Troy to cornhusker land and beat Nebraska.

Yes, he’s taken a few L’s he shouldn’t have but his whole body of work has been great. Not sure why the clown committee needs to try and tear him down to cover for Stoops?
Not trying to argue, but Mumme beat LSU in Baton Rouge too. I hope NO UK fan wants him back.

Reactions: jdgilbys5
Well, the LSU team Troy Brown beat finished 9-4 and was ranked 18th in the nation. The LSU team Mumme beat finished 4-7. Just sayin.
Fair. That wasn't the point being made; partially why I'm not arguing, just stating a fact.

Reactions: gojvc
It maybe crap but its why they play the games on Saturday, you just never know.

I think your last statement is why, some fans on here see you bash Stoops so they respond. It would be nice if we stop bashing both coaches they both coached here.

I think your last statement is why, some fans on here see you bash Stoops so they respond. It would be nice if we stop bashing both coaches they both coached here.

Trying to pick at arbitrary losses by Brown are not going to do anything to make Stoops look better or worse. Brown’s success, or lack thereof, has nothing to do with Stoops.

Trying to pick at arbitrary losses by Brown are not going to do anything to make Stoops look better or worse. Brown’s success, or lack thereof, has nothing to do with Stoops.

Not saying you were but those bitching about Stoops sure did.

Not a bad post, for you-------but no one needs to cover for Stoops. Keep trying though.

Then why did you link the two in your post?

Then why did you link the two in your post?

I have been on this board a long time. It’s pretty easy to see the motive. Otherwise why would he disparage one of our own who has nothing to do with our current situation?

We should all be happy for Neal. He’s a good guy who is proving to be a damn good head coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT