ADVERTISEMENT

Lewis Update

Probably cause we are different people.

That little lie was started by morgusky and told his friends to push the lie

Oh I can prove that was the case as well ..

I never thought you were coach. if you are coach you are extremely bipolar. I enjoyed his posts very much and never found them to be offensive to anyone. The one thing that does disturb
me is that I haven't seen coach on here since you started posting. I personally like your free spiritedness. I'm sorry that you and Morg have such division among you. I actually think you know someone or some people and I like any info I can get. Ive got enough sense to discern what is reasonable and what is chaff. I don't want you to leave but I wish for a more civil dialogue between you and Morg and company. As my momma used to say, It takes two to tango. You've stirred the pot but you've taken a lot of unnecessary hits on here from others as well. I'd like to see a cease fire between everyone so we could enjoy our board without burning out the ignore button. I've been on these message boards, in one form or another for many years and I've enjoyed the different personalities. I've not enjoyed the casualties and loss of some good posters due to strife and mean spiritedness.

When did coach get drunk and blow his cover? He posted a thread that like four of you jumped all over for not being groundbreaking and hasn't posted since.

Reactions: JC43 and UKrazycat2
I never thought you were coach. if you are coach you are extremely bipolar. I enjoyed his posts very much and never found them to be offensive to anyone. The one thing that does disturb
me is that I haven't seen coach on here since you started posting. I personally like your free spiritedness. I'm sorry that you and Morg have such division among you. I actually think you know someone or some people and I like any info I can get. Ive got enough sense to discern what is reasonable and what is chaff. I don't want you to leave but I wish for a more civil dialogue between you and Morg and company. As my momma used to say, It takes two to tango. You've stirred the pot but you've taken a lot of unnecessary hits on here from others as well. I'd like to see a cease fire between everyone so we could enjoy our board without burning out the ignore button. I've been on these message boards, in one form or another for many years and I've enjoyed the different personalities. I've not enjoyed the casualties and loss of some good posters due to strife and mean spiritedness.
You nailed it, we are all on here for same thing. Basketball discussion and sometimes free info. I never understood why people attack others over silly stuff.

When did coach get drunk and blow his cover? He posted a thread that like four of you jumped all over for not being groundbreaking and hasn't posted since.
I liked him and felt he was unfairly treated and misjudged. i seldom find any groundbreaking info from anyone on here but I do enjoy whatever tidbits or even rumors we can get. It always comes out in the wash eventually so why get so angry when someone posts something and then haze them for what some deem as a lack of credibility. No one on here is a credible judge of others info rather long their intentions. I look for reasons to be inclusive not to repel potential new posters. Post counts are a poor barometer to judge someone's credibility. Pick the fish, leave the bone, inquire as to how someone came up with their info but let's quit biting and devouring one another. Please.

I liked him and felt he was unfairly treated and misjudged. i seldom find any groundbreaking info from anyone on here but I do enjoy whatever tidbits or even rumors we can get. It always comes out in the wash eventually so why get so angry when someone posts something and then haze them for what some deem as a lack of credibility. No one on here is a credible judge of others info rather long their intentions. I look for reasons to be inclusive not to repel potential new posters. Post counts are a poor barometer to judge someone's credibility. Pick the fish, leave the bone, inquire as to how someone came up with their info but let's quit biting and devouring one another. Please.

I basically said the same thing about coach the night they piled on claiming they knew he was a fraud and no one really answered me then either.

Basically they just have a gut feeling. So I'm interested to hear about him being drunk and outing himself. I feel like stuff of that nature gets thrown out and accepted and repeated and becomes "true," but I'd like to see or hear about some proof.

I basically said the same thing about coach the night they piled on claiming they knew he was a fraud and no one really answered me then either.

Basically they just have a gut feeling. So I'm interested to hear about him being drunk and outing himself. I feel like stuff of that nature gets thrown out and accepted and repeated and becomes "true," but I'd like to see or hear about some proof.

Good post. i also appreciate your post because this board needs to find its sanity again. I believe we both can and will.

Reactions: GonzoCat90
Oh for a couple "sane" people...

tenor.gif

He usually had well thought out posts and they were proof read with little to no mistakes. The last night he posted, he had multiple errors throughout the post and just stated general things anyone on this site could've said which is why ppl assume he was drunk. His posts went from well thought out and formatted to very sloppy in one post.

He usually had well thought out posts and they were proof read with little to no mistakes. The last night he posted, he had multiple errors throughout the post and just stated general things anyone on this site could've said which is why ppl assume he was drunk. His posts went from well thought out and formatted to very sloppy in one post.

Even your own friends don't believe you

I cant believe you didn't put that in stanza form. Keep on 69'ing, everyone believes you

"I just feel like they wouldnt like me if I said I was wrong. I'm trying to be moderate dude. They expect me to thrash you because that's what I do, but I cant because you actually have something this board needs. Information. I have to make it up half the time just to keep it somewhat entertaining. But I read articles, they do have info, it's just not insider stuff like I wish it was. You feel me?"

"I just feel like they wouldnt like me if I said I was wrong. I'm trying to be moderate dude. They expect me to thrash you because that's what I do, but I cant because you actually have something this board needs. Information. I have to make it up half the time just to keep it somewhat entertaining. But I read articles, they do have info, it's just not insider stuff like I wish it was. You feel me?"
Are you talking to yourself again? You really like to build yourself up as an "insider" you're pretty much the next evan daniels.

He knows where Scottie is going. He’s not going to rain on his parade though.
Probably just stirring some drama to create a little buzz before his announcement. Hoping for UK but thinking it’s Fla.
That is the guy that just took a prefered walk on spot at UF and I'm pretty sure its SL friend, but im not going to read to much into 3 emojis.

On the premium side, Alex’s dad said he feels the decision will be made after SL talks to a few of the guys who made official visits this past weekend. He’ll be talking to them in Colorado Springs this coming weekend.

On the premium side, Alex’s dad said he feels the decision will be made after SL talks to a few of the guys who made official visits this past weekend. He’ll be talking to them in Colorado Springs this coming weekend.
Is Alex's dad a player in this recruitment? Jw

That is the guy that just took a prefered walk on spot at UF and I'm pretty sure its SL friend, but im not going to read to much into 3 emojis.

Yeah I knew who he was and I'm not worried about it one way or the other. I just thought it was interesting that he would send out a cryptic teaser. Might mean he knows, might mean he's just as excited to know as us. We'll find out soon enough.

Yeah, I would like to know as well. Always thought Coach post were good, we'll written. Why those posters attacked his credibility I would never know. I mean I can guess, insecure , no life, hated others getting the attention that they used too...same thing is happening to another poster...it's funny, I simply liked that person's post and called out individual who was making claims and was attacked as well. Told me more than enough. If you want live out a fantasy of being popular, they have role playing games for that...
As to Scottie, think he is gonna wait to announce when he the next period starts.
With the way UK Football is going, it wouldn't surprise me Cal is holding off announcing to let the them have the headlines (well deservedly ). It's only an opinion, Cal, imo, is a master of keeping UK basketball in the news, to let players each have their day in the news cycle. The open secret of Hagans joining, maxey commit, and the whitney commit too.
OT...how bout Benny Snell n the Football Wildcats. Proud of this team. Definitely needs to be in Heisman conversation!
Go Big Blue! Go BBN!

Or, what if the Klatsky kid doesn’t know where Scottie is going yet and tweeted that out to help recruit him like tons of players do. That’s the most likely scenario in my opinion because if he knew it was Florida, I doubt he’d be trying to step on his moment.

ADVERTISEMENT