ADVERTISEMENT

Lewis Update

In Lewis...I think UK coaching staff relationship with Lewis has been way underestimated here. Lewis was one of the first guards that UK invested time with. Yes, Lewis has a strong relationship with White also but make no mistake UK staff has invested also. We most definitely turned up the heat over last month & what UK has to offer tipped the scales here. Credit Maxey also. One of the most liked players in the class & players really want to play with him.

In Lewis...I think UK coaching staff relationship with Lewis has been way underestimated here. Lewis was one of the first guards that UK invested time with. Yes, Lewis has a strong relationship with White also but make no mistake UK staff has invested also. We most definitely turned up the heat over last month & what UK has to offer tipped the scales here. Credit Maxey also. One of the most liked players in the class & players really want to play with him.

Amazing Grace, good post...

Kid is really torn between Florida and Kentucky, think in the end his wanting to be a pro, is what will win out with Kentucky.. About in the same concept with Shai Alexander, White has along ways to go before he can recruit with Cal and Kentucky, Florida has gotten Mann and Nembharbt, but Mann is right in Gainesville's back yard and i know Nembharbt has some kind of connection through a Canadian assistant and his agent somehow, just not really sure..

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Kid is really torn between Florida and Kentucky, think in the end his wanting to be a pro, is what will win out with Kentucky.. About in the same concept with Shai Alexander, White has along ways to go before he can recruit with Cal and Kentucky, Florida has gotten Mann and Nembharbt, but Mann is right in Gainesville's back yard and i know Nembharbt has some kind of connection through a Canadian assistant and his agent somehow, just not really sure..

When in doubt, go with the guy who turned Josh Harrelson and DeAndre Liggins into millionaires.

Yes. It's not done & I hope no one drew that from my post. But based on where we're at, what UK has to offer, Cal's Last impression with Lewis & fam the other day, Maxey's persuasive reasons to play with him at UK...and the known fact Florida staff is very nervous > UK has more going for them right now & has offset what Florida has to offer. In the end I really think Lewis is coming to UK.

Dont think hes torn whatsoever

He knows what he wants

Dont think hes torn whatsoever

He knows what he wants

White at Florida is a good dude, coach, family man, is good at developing gaurds, look at what he did with Hudson, Chiozza, Kasey Hill really improved when he got there. Could not blame a kid for wanting to play for him, and i do not even have to speak for Florida's facilities and tradition. But also, he is wanting the NBA, what place and coach, can do it for him like Kentucky and Cal..

White at Florida is a good dude, coach, family man, is good at developing gaurds, look at what he did with Hudson, Chiozza, Kasey Hill really improved when he got there. Could not blame a kid for wanting to play for him, and i do not even have to speak for Florida's facilities and tradition. But also, he is wanting the NBA, what place and coach, can do it for him like Kentucky and Cal..[/QUOTE

Duke and KU have nice facilities with HOF coaches

It's where the heart wants to be that counts

Reactions: 1991greywildcat
When in doubt, go with the guy who turned Josh Harrelson and DeAndre Liggins into millionaires.

Not only those guys, got players like Skal, Young, Teauge, Orton, etc., few more that badly underachieved, possibly not have got noticed at other schools putting up 3 points and 3 rebounds a game. Even though, am surprised Teauge did not at least manage to stick in the league and develop into a good player like his brother.. He dominates overseas competition..

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Gold star for you, as I also think Scottie has made a decision.

You are either a Florida fan & are just butt hurt or you or your hoping he picks Florida. Or you are a UK fan who happens to know the Lewis family personally & know he made a decision today since you thought last night he had not.

You are either a Florida fan & are just butt hurt or you or your hoping he picks Florida. Or you are a UK fan who happens to know the Lewis family personally & know he made a decision today since you thought last night he had not.

None of the above.

I’m not sure what I posted last night that suggested he had not made a decision, but I believe he had/has.
Yesterday I posted that “I think he has made a decision”, so maybe you are confusing me with another poster.

Last edited:
Probably cause we are different people.

That little lie was started by morgusky and told his friends to push the lie

Oh I can prove that was the case as well ..

I'm not convinced he is coach.

The other guy posted with much more eloquence. What's your basis on thinking they're the same guy?
Coach got drunk one night and blew his cover then this guy popped up. I think coachx is just salty he had so many followers and blew it after having to much to drink so now he's trolling openly

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Coach got drunk one night and blew his cover then this guy popped up. I think coachx is just salty he had so many followers and blew it after having to much to drink so now he's trolling openly

Man you should play the lottery

Literally read peoples mind.

But your master thinks differently now lmfao

I do not believe this is coach either. I’ve always kind of thought coach was that Z71 guy that used to post info from other sites and pass it off as his own.

We’ve had so many fake insiders over the years though. There’s no telling.

I do not believe this is coach either. I’ve always kind of thought coach was that Z71 guy that used to post info from other sites and pass it off as his own.

We’ve had so many fake insiders over the years though. There’s no telling.

I don't think it's him, but if it turned out to be the same guy, it would probably be the biggest case of Jekyll/Hyde the board ever saw.

I don't suppose it matters much to me, though, considering I still don't believe either one of them had real sources.

Then stop writing about me lol

Move the hell on

I don't think it's him, but if it turned out to be the same guy, it would probably be the biggest case of Jekyll/Hyde the board ever saw.

I don't suppose it matters much to me, though, considering I still don't believe either one of them had real sources.

Then stop writing about me lol

Move the hell on

tumblr_lxm0bswtd01r9kt29o1_500.gif

Reactions: Aike
ADVERTISEMENT