ADVERTISEMENT

Lewis Update

You think he’s Florida bound?

Since you asked, I will answer. I do THINK that.

Please know I am not trying to rile the board or make definitive statements. Recruiting can and often does turn on a dime.

And hey - there are reportedly many others, including board insiders who very much feel differently.
I am, by no means, a lone authority on the topic! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
Since you asked, I will answer. I do think that.

Please know I am not trying to rile the board or make definitive statements. Recruiting can and often does turn on a dime.

And hey - there are reportedly many others, including board insiders who very much feel differently.
@Pjvanshaigreenbaker69 Can you confirm?

His game has gotten old. Can’t discuss crap that he doesn’t coming in with something childish to say and to continue the pissing match on several threads is just gone to far.

I dont answer To you
You answer to me and your master morgusky

Even replying back to you is giving you to much relevancy

I got sources
You have morgusky lmfao

Just follow my posts superstar you might learn something

Frankly you impress me

Not everyone can reply when morguskys thing is in your mouth
Since you asked, I will answer. I do THINK that.

I have no sources at all with Lewis's recruitment but Fla has a ton invested in this kid. His AAU coach owns the house his parent live in, right? His AAU's coaches son in a preferred Walton at Fla right? His AAU coach is a fla grad, right? Way too many relationships and favors ( I don't mean illegal) been shown the family and Lewis himself. He gone.

I have no sources at all with Lewis's recruitment but Fla has a ton invested in this kid. His AAU coach owns the house his parent live in, right? His AAU's coaches son in a preferred Walton at Fla right? His AAU coach is a fla grad, right? Way too many relationships and favors ( I don't mean illegal) been shown the family and Lewis himself. He gone.

The founder of rio national is Brian klatsky. He rented homes to a few big time players, which helped get them to Ranney. Antoine’s family also rented a klatsky home and he obviosuly is not going to Florida. So, I don’t think Brian is leaning on these kids, but his Florida fanhood may have helped UF w access and relationship building.
I believe Brian has a graduate degree from Florida. Not sure.
He and his kid were on the official visit when Scottie went to Gainesville a few weeks ago. Alex accepted a walk on spot soon after.
The family, including Scottie, has very good relationship with Florida’s staff.
Tre Mann has been doing the same as some of uk recruits - trying to recruit Scottie. That was a big get for Florida and the timing was not a coincidence. He looms large in this.
Tre also came to Gainesville during Scottie’s official visit - also not coincidental.

Last edited:
You dont read enough and at least you are honest cause neither does he

He tries do desperately so make believe I am the coachx on here. He keeps insisting he has proof but like always he has never produced it. So sad for attention because unlike him I have legit sources

Hes so pathetic even the Memphis fan base called him out on his bs Memphis insider angle he pretends to have.

Hes weak minded and insecure. Typically you can find him talking bad about anyone who knows more than he does. Which isnt hard to find, anyone outside his 15 account fan base knows more.

I'll continue to point him out as fraud because rr deserves better than eqo naraccist comments. He was so hurt I called him out on his fraud stupid crap statment about penny he made certain that thread was deleted so we couldnt go back to read his fraud unintelligent uneducated statement.

As the lying troll he is
He continues to make believe I am coachx and pushes his lies countless Times on every thread. Unfortunately the only ones who pay attention to him is his 15 member mafia he has on here. Which I'm certain a few are his.

He has no contacts and hes a low level petty irrelevant peewee league coach with a very large mouth.

I mean when the Memphis fan base laughs at his comments and fake sources you know you've hit rock bottom.

I'll continue to post what I hear and my next update will be on Matthew hurt. Until then he can stay jealous. New sheriff of rupp rafters and it's me.

Cut out the fake and phony like him who bring exactly zero to this board.

Bbn can thank me later
I'll have my posts do the talking

I am convinced this guy has a learning disability.

The founder of rio national is Brian klatsky. He rented homes to a few big time players, which helped get them to Ranney. Antoine’s family also rented a klatsky home and he obviosuly is not going to Florida. So, I don’t think Brian is leaning on these kids, but his Florida fanhood may have helped UF w access and relationship building.
He and his kid were on the official visit when Scottie went to Gainesville a few weeks ago. Alex accepted a walk on spot soon after.
Tre Mann has been doing the same as some of uk recruits - trying to recruit Scottie. That was a big get for Florida and the timing was not a coincidence. He looms large in this.
Tre also came to Gainesville during Scottie’s official visit - also not coincidental.

You sure know a lot about Florida. :scream:

BTW, I'll be shocked if Scottie isn't UK bound.

Reactions: true blue1

Totally makes sense and for the record I was not insinuating that any wrong doing was performed by any one on the Fla side or the Klatsky’s. By favors I meant he happened to own the own the parents were living in. I know nothing of those arrangements and wouldn’t post them if I did. Thank you for the information. I think he really likes UK but nit maybe fla a little more. Understandable.

If you had every recruit that you bought homes for go to Florida would be to obvious, thats why you place a few at other schools not in the SEC. Keeps the big dogs from sniffing. BTW I do not care one way or another, UK will be fine in the end. Klatsky isn't the only one doing this as it's been going on forever.

What makes you feel so confident? I realize you probably can't explicity say, but some context and how you're so sure of your source would be great.

My sometimes specific awareness is often limited to the sec.
there is reason for that.

You may be right on your prediction.
I think we will find out soon.

Last edited:
My sometimes specific knowledge is often limited to the sec.
there is reason for that.

You may be right on your prediction.
I think we will find out soon.

People assuming Kentucky are basing that off of speculation. It started with Evan Daniels changing his CB. Then the Lewis wearing a UK jersey and shorts etc. The biggest thing going in our favor is the fact that he is taking time. It was done to Florida two weeks ago. The fact he isnt announcing shows he is really struggling with the decision. It is tough to say he is leaning to UK but its clear we have a solid chance. I still think the safe bet is Florida due to the Klatsky connection.

Reactions: true blue1
Like I said I'm batting 100 so far and read other posts where people adopt my comments and pass them on as their own. Highest form of falterly as far as I'm concerned. I dont have a problem with that.

And like i always said, I'll let my posts do the talking. Others can decide who contributes more here.
You're batting 1 for 10 and bragging about it?

Reactions: drew_ukfan
People assuming Kentucky are basing that off of speculation. It started with Evan Daniels changing his CB. Then the Lewis wearing a UK jersey and shorts etc. The biggest thing going in our favor is the fact that he is taking time. It was done to Florida two weeks ago. The fact he isnt announcing shows he is really struggling with the decision. It is tough to say he is leaning to UK but its clear we have a solid chance. I still think the safe bet is Florida due to the Klatsky connection.
He and his dad want UK; momma wants Florida.

This has nothing to do with post,but I have no way of getting with in touch with Rivals I have them paid through 2020 . I have to type all my information in everytime I try to get to get on Rivals Cats illustrated.com and I have been a member since they began can anyone out there advise me?

This has nothing to do with post,but I have no way of getting with in touch with Rivals I have them paid through 2020 . I have to type all my information in everytime I try to get to get on Rivals Cats illustrated.com and I have been a member since they began can anyone out there advise me?
advise you in what manner?

The line "Momma wants _______" is one of the most over used lines on RR that is usually never truly verified and just speculation.
Agree...probably what it is this time, but it's not me doing the speculating.

I will admit that the person reporting this to me is someone I've NOT gotten info from before, so it doesn't carry the weight of past experience. He is, however, well-placed to have overheard what he's saying he overheard, so I didn't automatically dismiss it as so much BS.

Coach done ran off and hid under other accounts due to his last “prediction” being exposed.

Coming off the rails it seems ...

I missed it. What was his prediction?
I don’t know much about coach but it would be a shame for a poster to leave bc he was wrong. This stuff can be fluid.

I missed it. What was his prediction?
I don’t know much about coach but it would be a shame for a poster to leave bc he was wrong. This stuff can be fluid.

Well, it wasn’t so much that he was wrong ... more that he pretended to have sources etc but in actuality he just recycled posts/ comments/ predictions here on RR And made them into sporadic , long winded “insider predictions “

Well, it wasn’t so much that he was wrong ... more that he pretended to have sources etc but in actuality he just recycled posts/ comments/ predictions here on RR And made them into sporadic , long winded “insider predictions “

Wrong

Please find them

I'll ban myself

Called Stewart before any expert changed their crystal ball

Not an insider. Never pretended to be one

But I do know people and some feel threatened by that cause they clearly dont.

Just share what I pick up cause I would want someone to do the same.

Wrong

Please find them

I'll ban myself

Called Stewart before any expert changed their crystal ball

Not an insider. Never pretended to be one

But I do know people and some feel threatened by that cause they clearly dont.

Just share what I pick up cause I would want someone to do the same.

You literally just admitted to being coach with this comment lol...
It’s a wrap!

Oops!

Wow everyone!

Rupp rafters very own Inspection gadget!!

Keep this up and you'll be promoted to super sleuth over on carmen San Diego

Wear that gold star proudly

Alright, so seriously- are you coachx?
I’m now curious! You seem to be waving a white flag here. Or are you being sarcastic?

Like anonymous said, both his family and Antoine family both rented homes, but Antoine is going to Nova, if Lewis truly feels he is OAD, UK is his best bet. Shoot, even injured former Cal players who only play less than half a season end up making millions...

ADVERTISEMENT