ADVERTISEMENT

Lewis Update

Coach is a liar. He has multiple accounts and goes back and forth. I must have really pissed him off because I seem to be the bone he's after the most. I'll get a message from some Icalledityeaa696969 any minute going off like a 3 year old.

Anonymous doesn't go after people and he doesn't have multiple accounts. He's not claiming to know everything. If you question his he's not coming at you with 8 accounts trolling the board.

That’s why.

Hope the info is solid would be nice to continue the recruiting run.

I don’t read enough to speak on “coach” or mutiple accounts.
But thank you for the words.

In reading your comment about continuing “the recruiting run” - I just want to be clear: I’m not forecasting this as a UK get. I was just passing on the circumstances as I know it.

At the wise advice of aike - I now stay out of the business of projecting on the board. Lol.
(Though I’ve commented on other threads. Lol.)

Anyway, we will all know soon enough.

Coach is a liar. He has multiple accounts and goes back and forth. I must have really pissed him off because I seem to be the bone he's after the most. I'll get a message from some Icalledityeaa696969 any minute going off like a 3 year old.

Anonymous doesn't go after people and he doesn't have multiple accounts. He's not claiming to know everything. If you question his he's not coming at you with 8 accounts trolling the board.

That's why

Hope the info is solid would be nice to continue the recruiting run.

@Pjvanshaigreenbaker69

In reading your comment about continuing “the recruiting run” - I just want to be clear: I’m not forecasting this as a UK get. I was just passing on the circumstances as I know it.

At the wise advice of aike - I now stay out of the business of projecting on the board. Lol.

Thanks for any info you post

I’m not a member either. Never have been. I don’t even know what that entails.
Is there any hazing?
Yeah you have to pass a test. Two questions. 1/ are you thick skinned. 2/ Do you enjoy being attacked for anything you post. If you answer yes to both you’re in.

Yeah you have to pass a test. Two questions. 1/ are you thick skinned. 2/ Do you enjoy being attacked for anything you post. If you answer yes to both you’re in.

Man ain't it the truth! Lol. Sometimes Rafters is no place for the faint of heart. I'm addicted though so I ride out the storms. Lol

Reactions: FrankUnderwood

You dont read enough and at least you are honest cause neither does he

He tries do desperately so make believe I am the coachx on here. He keeps insisting he has proof but like always he has never produced it. So sad for attention because unlike him I have legit sources

Hes so pathetic even the Memphis fan base called him out on his bs Memphis insider angle he pretends to have.

Hes weak minded and insecure. Typically you can find him talking bad about anyone who knows more than he does. Which isnt hard to find, anyone outside his 15 account fan base knows more.

I'll continue to point him out as fraud because rr deserves better than eqo naraccist comments. He was so hurt I called him out on his fraud stupid crap statment about penny he made certain that thread was deleted so we couldnt go back to read his fraud unintelligent uneducated statement.

As the lying troll he is
He continues to make believe I am coachx and pushes his lies countless Times on every thread. Unfortunately the only ones who pay attention to him is his 15 member mafia he has on here. Which I'm certain a few are his.

He has no contacts and hes a low level petty irrelevant peewee league coach with a very large mouth.

I mean when the Memphis fan base laughs at his comments and fake sources you know you've hit rock bottom.

I'll continue to post what I hear and my next update will be on Matthew hurt. Until then he can stay jealous. New sheriff of rupp rafters and it's me.

Cut out the fake and phony like him who bring exactly zero to this board.

Bbn can thank me later
I'll have my posts do the talking

You dont read enough and at least you are honest cause neither does he

He tries do desperately so make believe I am the coachx on here. He keeps insisting he has proof but like always he has never produced it. So sad for attention because unlike him I have legit sources

Hes so pathetic even the Memphis fan base called him out on his bs Memphis insider angle he pretends to have.

Hes weak minded and insecure. Typically you can find him talking bad about anyone who knows more than he does. Which isnt hard to find, anyone outside his 15 account fan base knows more.

I'll continue to point him out as fraud because rr deserves better than eqo naraccist comments. He was so hurt I called him out on his fraud stupid crap statment about penny he made certain that thread was deleted so we couldnt go back to read his fraud unintelligent uneducated statement.

As the lying troll he is
He continues to make believe I am coachx and pushes his lies countless Times on every thread. Unfortunately the only ones who pay attention to him is his 15 member mafia he has on here. Which I'm certain a few are his.

He has no contacts and hes a low level petty irrelevant peewee league coach with a very large mouth.

I mean when the Memphis fan base laughs at his comments and fake sources you know you've hit rock bottom.

I'll continue to post what I hear and my next update will be on Matthew hurt. Until then he can stay jealous. New sheriff of rupp rafters and it's me.

Cut out the fake and phony like him who bring exactly zero to this board.

Bbn can thank me later
I'll have my posts do the talking

Well, that clears up everything,

Haha agree but I think Morg hit the ignore button

He didnt
And if he didnt
His other troll accounts are on high alert

More importantly guys in Memphis called him out on his bs lies

He goes around pretending hes God, then when the heat gets to hot he petitions the mods to ban. A lot of people can't stand him and for good reason. Hes legit the biggest liar on here and honestly had enough.

To bad he got the mods to erase that thread where I put his dumb logic in place.

One lie after another with him. Anyone who challenges his fake authority on here gets him and his little mafia to attack them unnecessarily.

Had enough of him and his little girl friends.

Like I said I'm batting 100 so far and read other posts where people adopt my comments and pass them on as their own. Highest form of falterly as far as I'm concerned. I dont have a problem with that.

And like i always said, I'll let my posts do the talking. Others can decide who contributes more here.

Yea I put him on ignore. He's unhinged, just look at it. He's obviously young, and this has all happened since I called out coachX. The night I called out coachX I was attacked by another account in this same fashion.

He keeps saying I claimed to be an insider. How many times have you guys ever heard me claim to be one? Never.

Memphis fans don't call me out, I call them out. The city and program is pure trash, I couldn't care less what one of them thinks of me.

He also claimed under another account that I had ANOTHER one of his accounts banned. This is the third time he's done this. Mods can vouch for me that I have never hit a report button or asked for them to ban someone in 15 years on this site. Well, this account is 9 years old. They can also see that I post from the same place every time, and have no alternate accounts.

He is just a pure lair, and I've already told him we can keep it in private away from the board and he wont do it, he just wants to hijack every single thread he post in with this bullshit "OMG OMG OMG I'm an insider you guys suck I know everything believe me or I'll hijack" sht.

No Memphis fans called you out on the big far liar you are.

This guy pretends hes a Memphis insider LMFAO

I cant make this stuff up. Seriously. He knows exactly 0 people with any real info from legit sources. NONE ZERO NADA

Go get them you Memphis insider lol

You say some stupid comment
I text a dude who played in the NBA with penny. He thought you were straight up an idiot. I told him we all think that.

You don't even have half of a half of a half of a source from even a high school!!

Admit again you little troll you are a Memphis insider

Waiting

No Memphis fans called you out on the big far liar you are.

This guy pretends hes a Memphis insider LMFAO

I cant make this stuff up. Seriously. He knows exactly 0 people with any real info from legit sources. NONE ZERO NADA

Go get them you Memphis insider lol

You say some stupid comment
I text a dude who played in the NBA with penny. He thought you were straight up an idiot. I told him we all think that.

You don't even have half of a half of a half of a source from even a high school!!

Admit again you little troll you are a Memphis insider

Waiting

It's too entertaining to ignore....

[laughing]

this is a just weird . A troll who claims he isn't a troll is going out of his way to troll one of the better posters on here in Morg , who by the way , has never claimed to be an insider . Like ever. Coach and this guy have to be the same person right?

Well
You win
I've no comeback to that

Officially rupp rafters new super star

Gold star bud. The same one you got when you were 4 years old for not shitting your pants.

That's the standard I hold you to, preschool, or a baboon. Pressing a button for a treat is considered great success

this is a just weird . A troll who claims he isn't a troll is going out of his way to troll one of the better posters on here in Morg , who by the way , has never claimed to be an insider . Like ever. Coach and this guy have to be the same person right?

When You said morgusky is one of the better posters lmfao

Go serve your master some more seriously
Lol

Gtfo

You did not answer the question !
I dont answer To you
You answer to me and your master morgusky

Even replying back to you is giving you to much relevancy

I got sources
You have morgusky lmfao

Just follow my posts superstar you might learn something

Frankly you impress me